Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

SAM IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE PASTOR OFFICIATES SINCE YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED. King Kong could officiate! The guinea pigs could officiate! Sweet tap-dancing Jesus.

Ooh I wish they could, that'd be so cute! For his, and Clayton's ceremonies.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh how convenient! Someone with an online license to marry people! Gmab, show. And so all the Indonesian people back home find this better than a Christian pastor? It’s all such a farce. Like chinless is even sincere in his conversion.

Ha!! That's how I got my officiant's license! Free, online, an hour before the hasty ceremony! I once officiated in the delivery room, between contractions.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, judylo said:

Even though these pairings are disasters, all the weddings make me feel sorry for myself because I never got married!

Same. We are fabulously single! 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

As boring and stupid as this episode is it is so much more fun to watch it with all of you.
When the site was down a couple of weeks ago the episode seemed endless.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Now I’m going to have to add Jaffa Cakes to my shopping quest along with Tim Tams

Get some dark chocolate covered digestive biscuits, too!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

When I get married to either myself or another person in a bar and invite everyone here, I'm going to have green card party favors.  @Auntie Anxiety has inspired me.

We will bring 90 day inspired gifts…a hat from Gino, a broom from Jenny, bathroom accessories from Rob, a duvet from Sofie etc

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

We will bring 90 day inspired gift…a hat from Gino, a broom from Jenny, bathroom accessories from Rob, a duvet from Sofie etc

Don't forget the guinea pigs. And a big steaming bowl of penis soup.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

As boring and stupid as this episode is it is so much more fun to watch it with all of you.
When the site was down a couple of weeks ago the episode seemed endless.

I’m only watching the show because of the live chat. These people exhaust me. The show people not you guys!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Jasmine likes to take good care of her body, thus the vegetarian diet and the fake tit implants.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

We will bring 90 day inspired gifts…a hat from Gino, a broom from Jenny, bathroom accessories from Rob, a duvet from Sofie etc

I’ll bring the refrigerator.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I really wonder if Gino will finally stay off the sugar baby websites once this woman burns him.  

Nah. He‘ll allow some new chick to convince him that she really wuvs him.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Don't forget the guinea pigs. And a big steaming bowl of penis soup.

And tomahawk steak!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3

We will bring 90 day inspired gift…a hat from Gino, a broom from Jenny, bathroom accessories from Rob, a duvet from Sofie etc

I love this idea!  As long as I get an owl in the spirit of the Molly/Luis debacle.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

We could all fill balloons with concrete and tape them to our chests so we would look like Jasmine.

• LOL 9
41 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh dear me. Sam has to "figure it out". I wouldn't rely on him to figure out a trip to the mall. 

The only thing he can figure out is where to buy drugs and get tattoos. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

SAM IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE PASTOR OFFICIATES SINCE YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED. King Kong could officiate! The guinea pigs could officiate! Sweet tap-dancing Jesus.

I'd risk marrying again if King King could officiate.

18 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Geez, I forget … how did G and J meet?

He answered an ad for "Hot Latina Women Want to Meet You".

• LOL 5