Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I have good snacks--I'm eating my way through half a cherry pie this evening. It's good to have life goals!

Yum. I had a good apple pie today. 

• Love 4

No Anali.  THROW the last 2 years away! I give you permission.  

Oh god, her mom is talking her into marrying a ragey incel who doesn't even have a couch for her to sit on.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

No Anali.  THROW the last 2 years away! I give you permission.  

Oh god, her mom is talking her into marrying a ragey incel who doesn't even have a couch for her to sit on.

I am worried Anali will “ go back home to see family and hasn’t returned” according to Clayton. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Why does Jasmine need a hairdresser for the center parted, pulled back bun?

I said the same thing after the First Look. The stylist spent hours plastering it down to her head and is that little swiggly area in the front deliberate? And what happened to the tiara she wore at the bridal shop? 

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I said the same thing after the First Look. The stylist spent hours plastering it down to her head and is that little swiggly area in the front deliberate? And what happened to the tiara she wore at the bridal shop? 

Nothing ever tried on during the obligatory bridal shop scene is ever actually deployed at the wedding. The crackerjack team in the Sharp writers' room relies on the short memories of the viewers.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I don’t think Citra loves chinless. I think he’s a means to an end.

and I’m over the families who “forbid” stuff. Dude he converted for your daughter. Get over the priest. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
34 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Greetings, lovely fam.

Been dating a guy for about 5 weeks now and he's 9 years younger, works in the oil fields, is hot and has abs.  This 100 percent sounds like I'm an old lady getting scammed but he was at my house for breakfast this morning so I can ASSURE you, this person is real.

Oh and he is absolutely enamored with me and is not afraid to COMPLIMENT.

Thank you, Universe.

Now, let's see what sort of weird shit is about to be on TLC!

Wow, sounds great! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yeah dad, let her get married so she can get the green card,

OMG he might read from the Bible! The horror! Love is patient, love is kind.

what kind of message is that?

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Seeking Sister Wife is back…that’s a no.

Yea no. 99.9 per cent of those people are not really polygamous  I still remember Roberta fleecing that couple and they are at it again because his Ex wife is too weak to see the writing on the wall 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Girl, same. When does it start? I'll be there to chat. Damp, weedy Garrick is back, oh for joy.

March 4th, I believe. Don’t worry, we’ll see the commercial all night long and you’ll have a chance to put it on your calendar. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Have we met the sister Jasmine was talking to?  Where’s daughter-sister?

I believe that’s Zuellen and we did see her once years ago when Jasmine was at her mother’s house 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
36 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Houseguest and I have embarked on a quest for Jaffa cakes. We search everywhere. Original orange is a favorite but we've found raspberry, strawberry , and cherry as well. They are NOT easy to find. So in celebration of finding them at Ocean State Job Lot I ate a whole box yesterday. I regret nothing.

Don't think I've ever had those! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Yeah dad, let her get married so she can get the green card,

what kind of message is that?

Besides, Muslims are people of the book. They don't generally object to the Bible. Well, the Old Testament at least. Sounds like Dad Citra is just as bigoted and narrow minded as Sam's mother. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea no. 99.9 per cent of those people are not really polygamous  I still remember Roberta fleecing that couple and they are at it again because his Ex wife is too weak to see the writing on the wall 

And the problem with that is what, exactly? 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sam, find a stranger and get him/her a license to officiate. You know, from the internet. For a small fee.

Call Brandan! He has the same problem and might have a recommendation 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

They are already legally married by the Iman.  Just get some friend or relative to perform the  "ceremony" before the party.

If they’re already married why are they even having a 2nd ceremony?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh, but it is so, so hilarious. I derived endless joy from pointing and laughing at Garrick. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Sam isn’t too bright…of course a pastor of another faith can’t marry you. Also, Citra could have helped with this situation instead of saying her dad won’t allow it. Dude, your dad isn’t marrying him you are. Enough.Dad is as bad as Sam’smother.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2

The guy I am dating (we will now refer to him as Oilfield guy), had never had quinoa before this morning.  I made us banana-blueberry "power bowls" for breakfast.  He had never HEARD of quinoa.  He is a sheltered Texan angel and now he loves quinoa and wants to make some himself.

I WILL SHOW HIM THE WORRRRRLLLD

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

When I got married in the 70s, “The Prophet” by Kahlil Gibran was big at weddings. I wonder if that would be acceptable 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

They are already legally married by the Iman.  Just get some friend or relative to perform the  "ceremony" before the party.

Right? What's the problem? According to Islam they're already married. Talk about a tempest in a teapot!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

If they’re already married why are they even having a 2nd ceremony?

Because Sam and his good Christian family don't believe they're really married unless its in a good Christian way.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? What's the problem? According to Islam they're already married. Talk about a tempest in a teapot!

I forgot they are already married. Dad can take several seats. If they want another ceremony to please his family let them. It works both ways.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sam isn’t too bright…of course a pastor of another faith can’t marry you. Also, Citra could have helped with this situation instead of saying her dad won’t allow it. Dude, your dad isn’t marrying him you are. Enough.

I'm a minister of the most random faith ever (American Marrage Ministries). I marry anyone sober enough to mumble yes and make an X.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5