Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

At least all that took was a trip to Woolworth's for a tube of Tangee! No medical appointments required. 

Oh,beloved Luft-Tangee! Grab some Mary Quant Pot o' Gloss while you're there.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I fully believe Nikki expects him to do everything. You aren’t a guest for one day Nikki you can help. By the look of her nails she has never done a dish in her life.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  I had a great second date with a very dreamy and fit dude last week and I'm going to see him again on Tuesday!  

Not much else to report...

That say's it all!

I'm out for this new show at 10.  Not interested.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  I had a great second date with a very dreamy and fit dude last week and I'm going to see him again on Tuesday!  

Omg!  So happy for you!  I’m hoping to meet someone new. How exciting!  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Has Nikki been on Botched yet? I feel like I may have seen her on there…

Actually, she was filmed on Botched getting her boob job corrected, but she was such a demanding diva her scenes were cut and never aired. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

So The Nikki thinks Justigor is being too controlling and his friend Ivan thinks he’s not manning up enough 

Half the people on this gaping hell mouth of a show call having an opinion or expressing a want or need "being controlling". 

• Like 8

Hi all!! 

30 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi, everyone, from icy New England, where it has been colder than a witch’s Ashley’s tit. 

Same here in DC. Freezing!!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Am I the only one who hopes that the Buffalo Bills win the football game and Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce break up their made-for-television romance?

Ashley, even witches wear bras. You need one.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohhh TV show or real life?

Book! By Catriona McPherson. She’s fab. This was in her Last Ditch Motel series. She also writes a historical mystery series and more thrilleresque stand-alones. A Scot living in California now.

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohhh TV show or real life?

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Does she look pregnant in that dress?

I don't know about that, but that dress is the opposite of flattering. She is so so pretty but the girl can't dress herself. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Actually, she was filmed on Botched getting her boob job corrected, but she was such a demanding diva her scenes were cut and never aired. 

With the kind of people that are on that show, you would have to be egregiously bad to get cut! 

• LOL 4
10 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Well that's a LOT!! Congrats!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Book! By Catriona McPherson. She’s fab. This was in her Last Ditch Motel series. She also writes a historical mystery series and more thrilleresque stand-alones. A Scot living in California now.

I love historical mysteries maybe I will check it out!

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What a shock that Mother Clayton and Analee aren’t getting along. Who could have foreseen that?

Even the guinea pigs foresaw it. 

• LOL 6
(edited)

I just don’t see a spark or anything with Manuel and Ashley. Just discord.  I don’t even believe the sex stories.  Nah…..

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Nice to see that Gino has provided her with the proper equipment. 

I thought only Dane had the proper equipment for her.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5