Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Red Bridey said:

I've spent a night in a wigwam in Kentucky. And that was better than sharing a room with Nikki.

I once spent a night on the floor of a motel room in Hyannis. Along with a dozen other people who were crashing with the same person. That too was better than sharing a room with Nikki. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I once spent a night on the floor of a motel room in Hyannis. Along with a dozen other people who were crashing with the same person. That too was better than sharing a room planet with Nikki. 

FTFY

• Fire 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Those pants aren't doing Sophie any favors.

Those Jean styles are awful. My colleague is extremely physically fit and she looks much larger than she is in those style pants. Nothing wrong with that…they just aren’t flattering on anyone. I think it is the material or high waist.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Those pants aren't doing Sophie any favors.

The poor girl does not know how to dress to flatter her body. She's short waisted and has a sturdier build. Those high waisted pants she favors are the opposite of flattering. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The poor girl does not know how to dress to flatter her body. She's short waisted and has a sturdier build. Those high waisted pants she favors are the opposite of flattering. 

In a few years I think Sophie will look and dress like Darcey. She’ll have a ton of surgery and wear even more idiotic clothes.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

In a few years I think Sophie will look and dress like Darcey. She’ll have a ton of surgery and wear even more idiotic clothes.

True! She already looks like she raided Darcy's closet--aren't those shredded jeans out yet? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I’m short waisted and I still have trouble. I gave up and wear a lot of tunic tops and leggings. Dress pants are a nightmare.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m short waisted and I still have trouble. I gave up and wear a lot of tunic tops and leggings. Dress pants are a nightmare.

I'm short waisted too, and I would NEVER have been caught dead in those high waist pants. Way to make yourself look like a mushroom!

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Speaking of Darcey, someone from Reddit took one for the team and checked out the Reality Star weekend she and Stacey hosted this weekend in Vegas. She reported back there was a handful of people there in a banquet room and the twins lost thousands of dollars for the event. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rainy (sleeting at one point), raw and dreary here today. I’m already tired of winter and it isn’t even here yet.

Move to North Carolina! We don’t have much winter. It was 70 here today.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Speaking of Darcey, someone from Reddit took one for the team and checked out the Reality Star weekend she and Stacey hosted this weekend in Vegas. She reported back there was a handful of people there in a banquet room and the twins lost thousands of dollars for the event. 

And  a new season on another  network for them called  Stacey and Darcey,  if I read correctly.

• Mind Blown 2