Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed the Assanti brothers update. I am shocked Steven isn’t dead.

Months ago an online announcement claimed he died, but it wasn't true, it was also traced back to him.   The two part updates are just the two hour updates, split into two hours, making them show up on the cable guide as new.   It's a total fake out. 

• Useful 3
15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed the Assanti brothers update. I am shocked Steven isn’t dead.

He’s faked his death at least twice but apparently is still around

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I thought they hadn’t had sex since she came to the US, but I might be confused.

Right. They apparently had lots of sex in Peru but she’s been here a month with no boom boom Yammy jiggy jiggy. 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I thought they hadn’t had sex since she came to the US, but I might be confused.

They haven't since she's been here, but apparently every time they'd been together before her arrival, they have. According to Clayton, anyway.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
42 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It probably will be. The vows on this show are always so touching. "I promise to call you when I'm drunk" "You're not just a one night stand" "I know we fight all the time". Its so moving. 

"I promise to only go to the strip club occasionally." "I promise to throw mom out of the closet, eventually." 

• LOL 7
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Hi, my loves! I'm sorry I'm late to the fiesta...I had a last minute dinner invitation! Pls forgive me! Starting from the beginning but will ff thru Gino and commercials to try to catch up!

Pull up a chair and grab three coffee drinks!

• LOL 7
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Hi, my loves! I'm sorry I'm late to the fiesta...I had a last minute dinner invitation! Pls forgive me! Starting from the beginning but will ff thru Gino and commercials to try to catch up!

Always go for the free meal! Nothing's happened. Jasmine cries, Clayton has blue balls, Ashley is delusional. 

• LOL 10

Speaking of pie crusts, I made two pumpkin pies so I doubled the crust recipe. It was impossible to roll out and I swore I’d never make another crust from scratch in my life. After a half hour of rolling, I finally got it in the dishes, filled and baked. In the middle of the night before Thanksgiving I realized my problem. I doubled everything except the shortening! It was kind of like matzoh. We ate it anyway 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Speaking of pie crusts, I made two pumpkin pies so I doubled the crust recipe. It was impossible to roll out and I swore I’d never make another crust from scratch in my life. After a half hour of rolling, I finally got it in the dishes, filled and baked. In the middle of the night before Thanksgiving I realized my problem. I doubled everything except the shortening! It was kind of like matzoh. We ate it anyway 

Both 🤣 and 😭.