Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Paging Botched

You’ve probably heard the story she was kicked off Botched a few years ago because of “diva behavior” but she did get a breast correction although her scenes never aired. I don’t think she’d be welcomed back 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does Igor pursue this weird relationship? He's a good looking dude, surely he could find a more suitable sugar mama. 

It's another made for TV special, the parents are probably in on it too.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Told this story on Friday in the LAL chat: Went to my son’s in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner. They are always so welcoming and warm and I had a great time with everyone (including my grandkids). Best part of the evening was when his MIL was almost ready to serve dinner, she realized that she lost one of her acrylic nails and didn’t know where, like in the dinner or what? We were laughing all night about that! I told her that whoever finds it gets a “prize.”

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Oy vey. My Thanksgiving was interesting. Let's just say I got to meet firefighters. 

Were they at least “hunky” like on “My 600 Lb Life”? 
Speaking of which, it appears a new season will be airing soon because they’ve had a few “Where Are They Now” episodes including a two hour update on those awful Assanti brothers and their enabling dad 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, magemaud said:

Were they at least “hunky” like on “My 600 Lb Life”? 
Speaking of which, it appears a new season will be airing soon because they’ve had a few “Where Are They Now” episodes including a two hour update on those awful Assanti brothers and their enabling dad 

I started watching some of the "Where Are They Now" episodes, fell asleep, and woke up to the Assantis. A literal living nightmare. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7