Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mine's red! My kitchen is robin's egg blue and white with red accents. 

Tried to add a photo of my kitchen but it's too big and now I can't get rid of the next quote box. And this drama is still more interesting than Danielle's drama.

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

What the hell is Danielle going to do with those clothes? Just let the man pack and leave. Go back to your broke ass life in NYC Danielle.

She's hoping to sell them at the market, maybe she can buy a ticket home with the proceeds. Those Yankee hats would have fetched a pretty penny, I'm sayin.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sophie doesn’t like outdoor plumbing and Holly doesn’t like power outages. Can’t say I blame them.

Yeah, me neither but I would have decided they were dealbreakers and found someone else to be my soulmate.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Yeah, me neither but I would have decided they were dealbreakers and found someone else to be my soulmate.

Before deciding if someone is your soulmate, always check to make sure they have indoor plumbing and adequate power. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I feel bad for Wayne, actually. He's been blindsided. Holly's impossible. 

Yes, she knew all this going in, she needs to volunteer somewhere, or get a part-time job (if they allow that), etc. etc. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And I for one cannot wait. 

Spoiler

And she is here in the US because she is going live on Tik Tok and it certainly does not look like India.  Last live she was going to Colorado.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

For someone so scared she seems to like to run around alone at night

She wants Wayne to chase her and say "My darling, please don't go! I will come with you to that promised land of America. The thought of one moment without you causes the sun to go out in my world. I must be by your side, come what may!"

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1