Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, MagicEyes said:

I would not be impressed if I uprooted my life to move to Michigan and he didn’t even put clean sheets on the bed. Or flush the toilet. That wouldn’t even be okay if Jasmine turned up with no warning. It’s so disgusting I can’t even believe he would really do that.

But it's not surprising in the least.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I would not be impressed if I uprooted my life to move to Michigan and he didn’t even put clean sheets on the bed. Or flush the toilet. That wouldn’t even be okay if Jasmine turned up with no warning. It’s so disgusting I can’t even believe he would really do that.

Gino, keeping it moldy for all time.

• LOL 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Gino, keeping it moldy for all time.

I shudder to think how many things in that house have not been cleaned in the last ten years. I have chronic fatigue and my home is not that nasty.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Oh wait, is it over? Thank Christ. This crew is coma fodder. You, my snarky darlings, are always amusing and witty and I love you all. Have a fab Monday! I will hope to see you tomorrow night, if I'm not sick from my flu shot/Covid variant booster (yes both the same day, I'm an idiot). Have a great night! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why do two people who have known each other for 10 years know so little about one another?

Bitch just say you are Wiccan

She is ridiculous. One minute she says she's going to ease him into the idea gradually, baby steps. Next minute she's pulling out the candles and incense and tarot cards and crystals and saying "Oh, by the way I'm a bruja, deal with it". Sheesh.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1

Oh please, no Kenny and Armando tonight. I simply cannot with the weeping and caterwauling. Now that Kenny's heroically decided that he'll "go through with it" I'm sure we'll be treated to a video call with his shitty, whiny kids and have to listen to their whinging. Please, I've been good. Well, good enough. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2