Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I hafta admit I kinda think Danielle is a itty bit interesting.  The girl as absolutely nothing.  No money.  No future.  No common sense.  Just nothing...but CONFIDENCE!  Sooo so much confidence! It makes no sense.  And it humors me 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I would kinda get it if Kim was younger….I was a little too go with the flow and don’t ask questions when I was  late teens early 20s ( I was kind of an idiot sometimes) but Kim is 30!

WOW I actually thought she was  alot younger  just because she's so fucking spoiled and petulant.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

What relationship did you want Danielle? You picked a broke, yet well endowed in other ways, man from another country. A country where there's not a lot of prospects for either of you to make a living.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

WOW I actually thought she was  alot younger  just because she's so fucking spoiled and petulant.

I know!!! I was a little cluelessness in that if my MIL said she would plan the traditional stuff and I just had to follow along I might go for it at 19 or 20, I think a lot of younger women might, but most wouldn’t be so openly hostile and rude.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I know!!! I was a little cluelessness in that if my MIL said she would plan the traditional stuff and I just had to follow along I might go for it, I think a lot of younger women might, but most wouldn’t be so openly hostile and rude.

It doesn’t cost her anything to go along with what the in-laws and culture asks for. Suck it up, Kimberly.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I know!!! I was a little cluelessness in that if my MIL said she would plan the traditional stuff and I just had to follow along I might go for it, I think a lot of younger women might, but most wouldn’t be so openly hostile and rude.

Obviously she was not put in her place while growing up and displaying the hostile rude behavior.  My Italian Mother could handle her ass.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

OKAY I'm starting to think  LOLO and Mary just want Brandon gone and they keep the house that he paid for.

And now Mary's pregnant, has her American guy on lockdown, will emigrate to the US on a spousal visa, and dump his ass. 

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

I don't get it. Kimberly has zero personality.  She's got a terrible attitude.  And i don't mean to pick on someone's physical characteristicss...but she's not a good looking person.  She doesn't seem to have money.  She doesn't come across as well educated or even interesting.  They don't share a similar background or religion.  Their parnership makes ZERO sense to me.

There is just nothing about her that i can see would make someone (anyone) say "now there's the woman for me!"

I think she’s very pretty. Sheesh. There are way worse people on this show.

• Like 1
  • Love 1