Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Back in the day, when you went to the gynecologist, there was always a nurse in the room who would come up to the top of the table and hold you hand while the doctor was rummaging around down there. That doesn't happen any more, sadly.

They may not hold your hand but most GYNs always have someone else in the room - it’s an insurance requirement.

• Like 7

Hi, everyone! Hope you've all had a good week!

Why I am I not surprised
Bilal is here with his marriage in shambles? We tried to tell you Shaeeda!

MORE Gino and whatsername? Of course, also on the rocks. Already.

Another witch, seer, magical person. OK.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
Just now, Elizzikra said:

They may not hold your hand but most GYNs always have someone else in the room - it’s an insurance requirement.

Oh, I know. But it was so comforting. The nurse's job was to be there and hold your hand. It was nice. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

I missed what happpened with the Russian boyfriend before Igor.   Nice name,  guess she never heard of Igor Stavinsky - a better musician than Justin Timberlake too.

The Russian had a live-in girlfriend/wife/someone else…

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I send them out. It's bad enough without a spectator. I kick out medical students, too. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I send them out. It's bad enough without a spectator. I kick out medical students, too. 

Thank you all for this. I had a gyno who made me feel like I was the only woman who didn’t find the annual just a good ole time….hated her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

I was shooketh when I saw that report a couple of weeks ago about them still doing pelvic exams without consent when you’re knocked out.  Some states are changing this.  I was like what the what now?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6

I almost completely tuned out listening to Nikki's story after she said the 20% of folks who don't like how she looks after all that plastic surgery can kick rocks... 'cos I'm over here kicking. 😒

After hearing that she got the most transformative of surgeries of all, I get her obsession with looks, now.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Thank you all for this. I had a gyno who made me feel like I was the only woman who didn’t find the annual just a good ole time….hated her.

My annual is overdue by about 30 years. No more. I make up for it by getting a dental cleaning every 4 months. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So tomorrow is my dog’s first four hour training session. She finally graduated after two months of 15 minute sessions twice a week. I think I’ll return home and vacuum after I drop her off.

You'll have to stay on your toes with that bitch!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does he live in such squalor? and how can he be renting an apartment without a bathroom? That can't be legal. 

If it’s LA it’s definitely not legal. I just worked a case with this kind of violation.

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

My annual is overdue by about 30 years. No more. I make up for it by getting a dental cleaning every 4 months. 

Girl!  You need to go!  

Although they make it confusing because they’re like you only need a pap every so many years now so I was like great!  Then I got calls and they were like you need to come in every year.  So I said what gives if you’re still doing the exam every year, you might as well submit the test…

• Like 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I see so many people wearing ugly clothes now it might as well be the 1970s again. 

Wide leg jeans are at Old Navy, and they actually close around my waist and have butt room! I also am seeing lug sole loafers with chain and buckle decorations, kind of like what Ben Franklin wore. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4