Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hey, everyone. Last Sunday my girlfriend took a tumble off the riding lawnmower and ended up breaking two bones in her right wrist, fracturing her right elbow and sustaining a mild concussion. The impact with the ground also caused a small brain bleed. She's all right now, but she'll wear a cast on her right arm for six weeks and she's right-handed. She's also off work until the middle of November (she works for a company that supplies rides for patients to the Veterans Administration Hospital in Richmond.) The pain is subsiding from her injuries now and boredom is setting in. 

Anyway, I'm here and ready to snark. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 14
  • Sad 3
Just now, mmecorday said:

Hey, everyone. Last Sunday my girlfriend took a tumble off the riding lawnmower and ended up breaking two bones in her right wrist, fracturing her right elbow and sustaining a mild concussion. The impact with the ground also caused a small brain bleed. She's all right now, but she'll wear a cast on her right arm for six weeks and she's right-handed. She's also off work until the middle of November (she works for a company that supplies rides for patients to the Veterans Administration Hospital in Richmond.) The pain is subsiding from her injuries now and boredom is setting in. 

Sorry to hear this.  I hope she recovers well.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

What an ordeal. Tell GF to get well soon.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Oh, so sorry!  Glad everything is going to be ok.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Please send her get well wishes, a speedy recovery, and big hugs to both of you.

And snark away!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Oh my god, what an ordeal! Sending lots of love and healing vibes! I hope she recovers quickly and uneventfully. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Glad she’s on the mend, there’s a lot of trash tv

• Like 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

So Jasmine likes Gino because he's not a good looking guy and no one else wants him, basically. Huh. 

This is a real thing, I get it.   I actually felt the same way at one time.

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, sandyskyblue said:

I love Russell Stover's sugar free peanut butter cups, but they are so expensive now!  I have been buying Atkins Endulge sugar free peanut butter cups, I think they are just as good as Stover's and less expensive!

or get a spoonful of peanut butter and dip it into keto style coco puffs.

(Had to share but sorry off topic, west coast here...)

• Like 4