Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

This is so stupid! What did Tyray expect? Did he think that his catfish actually cared about him? Why would that be better? Sweet Jesus my eyes are going to roll right out of my head. 

Shawn: I don't know where this is going to go. But then again, I never do! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I think Jasmine would be more successful than Bini on the MMA circuit. 

Yes, she could have a real fighting career. 

Bini's MMA 'career' is only exhibition fights, and nothing making money.  He's never had a real fighting bout, just exhibitions against defenseless opponents. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, she could have a real fighting career.  Bini's MMA 'career' is only exhibition fights, and nothing making money. 

Didn't Pao also get into wrestling?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, she could have a real fighting career.  Bini's MMA 'career' is only exhibition fights, and nothing making money. 

His MMA career is just a stepping stone on his way to butt bongo fame and fortune.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m assuming none of them were slut people?

I was just thinking about this today - the serial cheater calling other people slut people for using birth control. Priceless!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Didn't Pao also get into wrestling?

Whatever happened to her? Didn’t she get all Q ANON. I hated her wet dishrag of a husband 

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dollars to donuts that the person on the phone is a production assistant standing backstage, using a voice changer.

Oh, you know it!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Whatever happened to her? Didn’t she get all Q ANON. I hated her wet dishrag of a husband 

Didn't she dump him and move to Miami?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Colin farrell tried to friend me once, I sensibly declined

"Isaac Mizrahi" friended me and we chatted and I was DEMANDING to know how he felt about the latest Fashion Week and he ghosted lol  😅 (I knew it wasn't him, I was just trying to pretend and be a giant pain.)

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

"Isaac Mizrahi" friended me and we chatted and I was DEMANDING to know how he felt about the latest Fashion Week and he ghosted lol  😅 (I knew it wasn't him, I was just trying to pretend and be a giant pain.)

I do love me some Isaac. Remember the days when he designed for Target

• Like 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And we're all sitting here watching a bunch of people listening to a phone ring. What have we become? We used to have hoped and dreams!

We need help

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

OMG Tyray sent the scammer dick pics. 

What a dick- see what I did there?

• LOL 8