Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Who likes Gordon Ramsey? I kinda do in a weird way

I love Ramsey.  He tells it like it is, and tries to help people, even though almost no one actually changes anything past filming.   He's always kind to the servers.   In my view, how someone treats servers or other staff members shows you what kind of person they are.   He saves his criticism for the ones who deserve it, the ones who serve bad food to unwitting customers. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I found out this week that P.F.  Flyers sneakers still exist, so I'm on the prowls for a pair of high tops. I also added *three* new playsets to my Polly Pocket collection. 

On Friday, I'm going to see The Doobie Brothers featuring Michael McDonald!!

I am pea green with envy! I fucking love the Doobie Brothers. 

I'm going to see Neil Gaiman tomorrow night in Boston! 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Nothing good here - my daughter is done with testing after spending a week in the hospital.   Also, last Monday a good friend died.  Viewing was Friday night, Mass Saturday, then cemetary and then repast.

That's my anecdote. Hope someone has a fun story to relate.

I’m so sorry for your loss. My cat just farted…not sure if that helps? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Nothing good here - my daughter is done with testing after spending a week in the hospital.   Also, last Monday a good friend died.  Viewing was Friday night, Mass Saturday, then cemetary and then repast.

That's my anecdote. Hope someone has a fun story to relate.

I am so very sorry to hear about your friend. Sending hugs. 

I hope your daughter is doing better! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am pea green with envy! I fucking love the Doobie Brothers. 

I'm going to see Neil Gaiman tomorrow night in Boston! 

Have fun! 

I think I'm going to hit up Dave Matthews Band at Mohegan Sun Arena in CT on November 14. Anybody want to meet up? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Who likes Gordon Ramsey? I kinda do in a weird way

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t like watching people getting yelled at and verbally abused. I’m very sensitive that way.

4 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I don’t hate him, but I also don’t think he needs to have so many shows. 

I like Kitchen Nightmares, and the one where he would improve establishments that were not necesarily restaurants.

• Like 4
Just now, mjt626 said:

I wish I was there when Nicola realizes that telling someone to turn to Jesus isn’t a unique trait in the US.

Jasmine really handled that well. She was kind, accepting and found a very positive way to respond. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  Just not posting as much because I'm curating a men's fashion Pinterest board for my friend (who wants to dress like Idris Elba). 

Well, dang!! You have cool friends. 
I wish you had helped Riley out.  That combo he's wearing looks like he applied it with a Foodsaver. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1