Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

"Let's be real" says her extensions!

She's laying on the fast talk about "sound financial decisions" because she cannot cop to being broke. So she's blowing smoke out of her ass. And I think Johan knows it too. He's trying to catch her out. 

• Like 13
27 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? She copped to it, she said it OUT LOUD. 

Then she proudly says she'll "suck up to his family". She's learned nothing, and she does not believe that she has to adjust her attitude. I dislike her most cordially. 

That eye roll she gave when she said "suck up to family" was really telling. She has the emotional IQ of a five year old. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

What kind of female clients though?

you mean what kind of services rendered.

I agree with you. He should just own it if he's a sex worker. Meh. Could be worse. He could be a professional hit man.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
47 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Oh God Danielle!   I had to go to the hospital twice today, my daughter is on 76 hour EEG since 9 AM.   Friday she gets an MRI of her brain.   We'll see what's up with the seizures and tongue biting.  

I like Yohan.

BTDT with our son, dear. Hope all goes well! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Hugs 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Sarper is making me laugh hysterically. He's such a cement headed lummox. Dumb as a brick. And he's Shekinah's dream boat. Hahahahahahaha.

This is what happens when you’re superficial. All style and no substance.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"More than 4000 stores here, and I've had sex with a cashier in every one."

Such a shame, beautiful bazaar, and she ruined it by arguing over social media. Also that dress was really inappropriate. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, greekmom said:

you mean what kind of services rendered.

I agree with you. He should just own it if he's a sex worker. Meh. Could be worse. He could be a professional hit man.

I suspect he might be. If he is I hope she knows it…no biggie but just be honest 

• Like 4

Alright everyone, we made it through another episode, although that preview may have burst my eardrums. 😲 Have a good week! Sending prayers for your daughter, @Doublemint I hope the results of her scan is a good one, and that she feels better. ❤️❤️

• Like 4