Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

so Shaun would be SAG and won't be doing the tell all.

Wonder who they got as host.

Hmm? Is she an actor, or considered a journalist? They might get Sukanya Krishnan to replace her...

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Hmm? Is she an actor, or considered a journalist? They might get Sukanya Krishnan to replace her...

she's shown as "American television host, author, producer, philanthropist, television personality and actress."

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
28 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I'm not sure if I'm playing favorites, but I get Cleo's anxiety of Christian being a cheater, but not Mary's on TOW of Brandan.

Christian likes to impress strangers, especially women while she can barely tolerate strangers.

Mary's lack of trust of Brandan just feels manipulative and controlling, as we haven't seen him even look at anyone else.

Agreed, completely different scenarios. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

so Shaun would be SAG and won't be doing the tell all.

Wonder who they got as host.

I heard it might be some kind of audience question and answer format, but I guess none of us were invited 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Wink 1
Just now, magemaud said:

I heard it might be some kind of audience question and answer format, but I guess none of us were invited 

We should be invited and be able to ask the questions, no one better than us!!!!

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Blink and you’ll miss it 

IMG_4821.jpegIt’s been driving me crazy who Gino looks with his hat off and it came to me. This is a very old cartoon character named “Henry” who also has the lightbulb shaped head 

IMG_4824.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11