Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Pee pad Penny! Who was the one who became homeless by choice to live with a homeless guy who fed her fruity pebbles and then they tried to move into a crack house that said “ wide load” on the side. ? I am not making this up.

God I miss that show. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The one left on the side of the road with luggage…Jesus take the wheel

That was Lacey from Washington state, with former boyfriend Ricky and his sister Sharon.   She moved back to Washington.   Then, there was Maja (pronounced Maya) from Oregon who was finally dumped by her boyfriend Christian.  That was after her screaming at him in Dr. Now's office. 

Dolly's mother had legal custody of the baby, right from the hospital.    I would suspect the camera crew tipped the police off about the house.     Remember Nicole the Jugaloo?  After the police raid on the garage they were renting out, the police searched the house, and made her lift up her folds. Nicole said they were looking for drugs, but people have hidden guns in folds before. 

People have seen what they think is filming for Season 12.   There were very few episodes last season.   I'm hoping there are more success stories.  

Daniele, Yohan, and some of the others on this show are so delusional.   I hope some are just storylines, like Daniele trying to have a baby.  The new woman (Shendinah?) is certainly different from anyone we've seen in a while.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The crack house woman was Dolly.    Her new boyfriend had a fluffy frog backpack.   The consensus on here is that the camera crew told her they had to leave.  Dolly claimed the other residents said they had to leave, but I doubt that. 

I think it was busted by the cops but I could be wrong. The whole situation was bonkers. She also left a child behind to go do her thing.

• Like 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Is it coming back?

I think Dr. Now has had it. At one point they were bringing in a younger bariatric surgeon, and then they tried overlapping with the Too Large doctor. I'm hoping that they find a combination that works and bring back the weigh ins. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How nice of you to remember! He talked to him today, and it was so funny, he was quite star struck! Lad said that he was feeling super shy but made the chef laugh and the convo flowed well after that! They had a nice chat, the guy's in NH now and my lad told him that he's just been made a sous chef and he wouldn't feel right about leaving them in the lurch. James Beard chef was super nice and encouraging and told him to give him a call in the future if he was looking for a new gig.

That's awesome! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I think Dr. Now has had it. At one point they were bringing in a younger bariatric surgeon, and then they tried overlapping with the Too Large doctor. I'm hoping that they find a combination that works and bring back the weigh ins. 

As much as we snarked I really enjoyed the success stories. Too many train wrecks last season 

• Like 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

They ran out of people to film cooking in bed and the fire department have declared their insurance will not cover any more firemen dying while trying to carry out a two ton family on a stretcher.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

The younger doctor is chief of surgery somewhere now.     

I bet Dr. Now only does the patients on the show, and oversees the rest of the practice.   He's about 80 I think.   

I suspect that the big number of failures for the last two seasons are typical of his practice, and they only filmed everyone because that's all they could film during Covid.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Branded didn't realize how much money he would need to move to the Philippines. Color me shocked.

Till next time. STOP LOOKING AT MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So she wants him to knock her up, then she wants to spirit the baby off to New York so they can have riding lessons and go to Dalton and play lacrosse? 

then college prep course for Columbia U.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Didn't miss Kirsten - forgot all about her.   Yes - returning to India next Monday!!

Everyone have a great week, my daughter has had dental pain for 2 weeks, but there's nothing wrong with her teeth.  We've been to dentist, oral surgeon and Endontist.  She does have TMJ and it may be nerve pain. Hoping to help her feel better.  She's seeing a neurologist for botox into her facial nerves.  Also she's had 5 seizures last Thursday - so, I'm got my hands full right now.  Thanks for the snark!

• Hugs 6
  • Sad 3

Angela…backing the wrong horse agin like an asshole.  She backed Jesse too. Ed saying he was bullied?!?!? You bullied Kelly until you got a reaction…no.

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Where are we snarking--here or on the Last Resort forum? 

Whoops Last Resort forum I guess