Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Brother Nicola is a jerk.  Telling the mother that he will marry Meisha, fly to the U.S. and never return was mean.   Mom was thrilled have a chance to get rid of Nicola.   Mom doesn't give a rat's patootie about any issues with Meisha, because she really wants to get rid of Nicola.  

Meisha brings up a good point about Nicola being upset about her divorces, and children. 

I'm hoping Jasmine will grab Gino's hat and toss it again. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She'll need to get a rejuva-vaj and possibly an ass bleaching. How far is she from Turkey? 

Vag updates and ass bleaching are better in Turkey.

• LOL 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I laughed hard, she just wants him married and out of her hair.

understatement of the year.

If Nicola or the brothers told the mother that Meisha was the whore of America - she still would be happy that Meisha is taking the dead weight from her hands.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

She looks like she already has Turkey teeth

I just saw a picture today that Darcey is back at the Turkish dentist. What else could she possibly need done to her teeth? I suggested he’s installing LED lights 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Meanwhile, Nicola looks like he ate a bad clam.

Yes, because he's pinging the Hades out of my gaydar. It takes concentration to send that signal clear to the other side of the world. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Ok, so now the family knows about Nicola and Meisha, they're happy for them and the marriage, it's now she wants to doubt his commitment. Why didn't you have major doubts before, lady?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

Ok, so now the family knows about Nicola and Meisha, they're happy for them and the marriage, it's now she wants to doubt his commitment. Why didn't you have major doubts before, lady?

That’s a rhetorical question, yes?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5