Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Have you tried Family Law with Jewel Straite? I am obsessed with that show. Sadly they just finished season 2.

I am going to start Chicago Med. should get me thru till end of September.

Also started The lost flowers of Alice Hart on Prime. It's sad.

I haven’t thanks for the suggestion! Where is it streaming?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I got Tubi to watch "Portrait Artist of the Year" and "Landscape Artist of the Year"I love them. I know nothing of art and I'm not highbrow at all, but I find them so pleasant to watch. I'm going to find those weight loss shows, though. What are they called? 

Fat Doctor, with the eye candy super sweet doctor Shaw Sommers. Trivia--"morbidly obese" is called "Dangerously Fat" in the UK...like, as a real diagnosis!

Secret Eaters--hilarious! A crew follows people who claim they are sticking to a diet, and catches them scarfing up all manner of goodies. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

"Valetines day is my day to do whatever the heck I want". 

No, stupid, that's your birthday. Valentine's Day is the opportunity to do something for someone that you love. Like, something that THEY want. 

OOOH, tell us your ways. 

I use Le vpn  as a vpn then you choose what country you are in and then go to the bbc iplayer webpage and say you have a tv licence and viola you are in

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2

Statler, "Oh, to be in love" is not a declaration of love. Thicko.

Why can't she stop "love"-bombing people? It's always about me, me, me with her. Not the other person. MY lease is ending! So I'm going to push to move in with you although I've known you in person for all of several days, and we're talking a compact mobile home.  

At least Dempsey's Dad has her number, and I think Dempsey does, too, except may not want to let her down.  

Razvan and Amanda and the basically naked broad...Amanda should have told her this stuff is none of her business, and also come back with "and I'm sure my family and friends don't want me to be hurt either, because I'm recently widowed with little children, did you know? " 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Fat Doctor, with the eye candy super sweet doctor Shaw Sommers. Trivia--"morbidly obese" is called "Dangerously Fat" in the UK...like, as a real diagnosis!

Secret Eaters--hilarious! A crew follows people who claim they are sticking to a diet, and catches them scarfing up all manner of goodies. 

I cannot wait, heading off to Tubi right after this is over! Thanks! 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I loved Dalgliesh! I watched the original series with Roy Marsden back in the day, and I've read all the books. I preferred Bertie Carvel as Dalgliesh, he's not as cold and cerebral as Marsden. I just started Line of Duty, and McDonald and Dodds. Houseguest wants to find some Irish shows so we're looking for some of those .

Line of Duty will consume you and fuck with your mind. You will love it

• Like 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Tuneful said:

Why can't she stop "love"-bombing people? It's always about me, me, me with her. Not the other person. MY lease is ending! So I'm going to push to move in with you although I've known you in person for all of several days, and we're talking a compact mobile home.  

Let's put it aside the fact that there is a red flag. The sheer fact that Staples is American and can't just pick up and move to the UK isn't even mentioned.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

He did it for the 'gram. Fucking phony. Heartless, cruel, and phony. I hate him.

I would like to think this is fake and they are both in on it. At least I hope this is true. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

She seems empty. She seems to have no idea what real connection looks like, and uses random accusation and oversexualization to create what she thinks a relationship should be. In reality, it's like she doesn't feel, so she tries to fake what she thinks that others will perceive as a great, exciting, zany, unique, Hallmark-movie relationship looks like. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I cannot wait, heading off to Tubi right after this is over! Thanks! 

About 10 years ago when my daughter was seriously obese, I looked out my kitchen window and there was garbage consisting of empty donut boxes, cookie & candy packages, etc. etc.   A racoon got into the can and put this display on my deck.   My daughter was busted by a racoon.  We still talk about it.  (She's 130 lbs less now).

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

She seems empty. She seems to have no idea what real connection looks like, and uses random accusation and oversexualization to create what she thinks a relationship should be. In reality, it's like she doesn't feel, so she tries to fake what she thinks that others will perceive as a great, exciting, zany, unique, Hallmark-movie relationship looks like. 

Like the crazy dad in the Natalia Grace doc 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

About 10 years ago when my daughter was seriously obese, I looked out my kitchen window and there was garbage consisting of empty donut boxes, cookie & candy packages, etc. etc.   A racoon got into the can and put this display on my deck.   My daughter was busted by a racoon.  We still talk about it.  (She's 130 lbs less now).

Lifesaving bandit!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I LOVE Reservation Dogs with a fierce, strong love. Great show. Also, The Bear. Only Murders in the Building is back too!

3rd season of Reservation Dogs will be released this month 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Tyray -the King Of Delusion!   paying of the woman in the picture with a gift...Carmella.....should be gifted Carmellos...sweets for the sweety.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

3rd season of Reservation Dogs will be released this month 

I think its out now! I'm saving it up. I have to finish The Bear first. I only watch a few episodes at a time with my son the chef, so it'll be a couple of weeks before I'm done. 

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I think its out now! I'm saving it up. I have to finish The Bear first. I only watch a few episodes at a time with my son the chef, so it'll be a couple of weeks before I'm done. 

I just started it.  Loving it but think Lip/Jeremy is so cute (I feel like an old perv).

• Like 2
  • Love 2