Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh sure, but I loves me some James. He's been married to his current wife for over 20 years. She's a bigwig with the Boston Symphony Orchestra and they live in Lenox, MA. 

I saw him live with his son Ben Taylor  last month at the Bangor Amphitheatre. It was wonderful. This Wednesday I'm going to Santana!

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

See you next weekend!

26 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I don’t believe Brandan isn’t a virgin. 

And I sure don't believe that Virgin Mary is. 

1 hour ago, Zombness said:

Well Holly is no spring chicken and its hard to believe that she is a Jehova's Witness by the way she dresses.

I'll tell ya straight up, she's not. My guess is decades ago, her mother made her go to meeting for a couple of years. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Whyyyyyyyy is Jen' s catfishing mean-girl girlfriend on Pillow Talk????

Whyyyyyy is Angela coming back?

Since when is telling someone he's a dick not cursing at him?

And the dingbat said that 'dick' meant testicles. 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

He wants some alternate dick and the ability to fly below the radar when he's dipping. 

I really don't think he would ever cheat on Armando. But I think because he had to hide his true self in his 20s, that may factor into wanting to move. And he just doesn't seem like a small-town guy.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Sorry everyone.  My cat Joe is missing and I'm really upset.  Please wish us luck

He'll be back! Don't give up hope! 

I'm confused about when The Kimberly was screaming at TJ. I thought she was saying something like "I want you to admit you heard me" but each time the close captioning said "hurt me" 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, JeanJean said:

I really don't think he would ever cheat on Armando. But I think because he had to hide his true self in his 20s, that may factor into wanting to move. And he just doesn't seem like a small-town guy.

I just can’t believe there’s no compromise between La Misión and Mexico City. 

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Julio is a dick. Run for your life, Kirsten. 

That reminds me, am I the only person who doesn’t think calling someone a “dick” is a grave offense? To me it’s the equivalent of saying “jerk” or “idiot,” not nice but certainly not grounds for being broken-hearted. Meanwhile TJ complains to his parents about The Kimberly  in a profanity laced tirade. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

That reminds me, am I the only person who doesn’t think calling someone a “dick” is a grave offense? To me it’s the equivalent of saying “jerk” or “idiot,” not nice but certainly not grounds for being broken-hearted. Meanwhile TJ complains to his parents about The Kimberly  in a profanity laced tirade. 

I think it's HOW she said it. Someone can say it with mild exasperation and it's different than how she said it. But maybe in his culture, it's taken much more seriously, like calling someone a c*** here.

• Useful 1

Great news!  We found Joe safe and sound two houses down.  He was chilling in the shade near a neighbor's house.  I am sooo relieved, it was stressful.  We scoured the neighborhood on Monday, and I had a feeling he went in that direction, since that's the way he always goes.  

• Like 6
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

I call bullshit on Kenny not learning any Spanish. I forget the specific phrase, but Armando said something in Spanish and Kenny repeated it in English. And it wasn’t just hola. 😂

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:
  Hide contents

Because she’s too busy assaulting yet another poor woman at a hotel, kicking her and punching her and pulling her hair. Yes there was blood involved. https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8748579/90-day-fiance-angela-deem-physical-fight-video/

Yes but that happened yesterday (your spoiler) while the ad pictured was from before then. And it wasn't just a random woman it was her "friend" & we've all seen how she treats friends previously so it's not like this would have been the reason. There's a link on the Angela & Michael thread about it so you're not spoiling anything.

Hopefully TLC are now done with this awful excuse for a human being.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Conned out of half million dollars in an "investment" fraud!!  Like Grandpa Floatingbison used to say, the best way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your wallet!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Conned out of half million dollars in an "investment" fraud!!  Like Grandpa Floatingbison used to say, the best way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your wallet!

Wise old Floating Bison 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

🎵When Jasmine comes along

You must whip her!

When the butt plug's in too long

You must whip her!

Before your hat is gone

You must whip her!

It's still not too late

But the 90 days won't wait!

So whip her

Whip her good!🎶

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 10
Just now, Gobi said:

🎵When Jasmine comes along

You must whip her!

When the butt plug's in too long

You must whip her!

Before your hat is gone

You must whip her!

It's still not too late

But the 90 days won't wait!

So whip her

Whip her good!🎶

Brilliant!

I’m wondering if we should be FaceTimeing each other while we’re live chatting just so we know we can trust each other not check out a different website while we’re supposed to be paying attention to 90Day Fiance.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brilliant!

I’m wondering if we should be FaceTimeing each other while we’re live chatting just so we know we can trust each other not check out a different website while we’re supposed to be paying attention to 90Day Fiance.

I think we need to be on FaceTime 24 hours a day. I mean, if this relationship is serious no one should have anything to hide. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Good evening all! My brother and I treated my mom to a super expensive dinner for her 87th birthday and she complained the oysters were too small…so I’ve had a day lol.

Ready for the snark!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Good evening all! My brother and I treated my mom to a super expensive dinner for her 87th birthday and she complained the oysters were too small…so I’ve had a day lol.

Ready for the snark!

Restaurant in Bergen County?