Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t get the Riley hate. Violet hates him and treats him like crap.  They should both move on. 

Because he’s such a child and he makes my skin crawl with his inflated sense of superiority 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

I thought it was for the SisterDaughter.  It's for Jasmine?

Way to jack up a birthday!

Doesn't Jasmine have children that she's admitting to? Where are they? 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
39 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These two are boring as a bowl of cold mashed potatoes. Anyone have anecdotes? Houseguest smashed the driver's side mirror on her car, ordered one from Amazon, was supposed to be overnighted. No sign of it for three days. We finally had the brilliant idea of calling the local O'Reilly's to see if it was in stock. It was. We felt very silly. Our mechanic friend came over and installed it in five minutes. She still flunked inspection though, because of a cracked headlight. So we went shopping yesterday (last day at Bed Bath and Beyond!), bought groceries, and went to Target. Retail therapy. She went to our friend's housewarming party last night and it must have been good, she got up for about an hour today, then went back to bed "for a nap" at about 3 PM. She's still there. Must have been quite a bash. Oh to be young again. 

No more Bed Bath and Beyond? ! OH no. 

• Sad 3
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

No more Bed Bath and Beyond? ! OH no. 

Today was the last day around here. By yesterday there was virtually nothing left. We went last weekend with our friend who was moving into a new place and there was still plenty of stuff around then, we got him tons of things. The cashier was telling us that there were people coming in every single day. Imagine.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Today was the last day around here. By yesterday there was virtually nothing left. We went last weekend with our friend who was moving into a new place and there was still plenty of stuff around then, we got him tons of things. The cashier was telling us that there were people coming in every single day. Imagine.

They have been closed here in Ontario for a bit. In their space is going something brand spanking new - Rooms +Spaces.

LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

How are they dragging this storyline? You were catfished my dude now move on and stop this embarrassment 

In a surprise plot twist, Tyray finds out that he’s being catfished by the same person who catfished Merrie, the sister wife.

• LOL 11
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When my local one closed a couple of months ago, the place was emptied of anything that they could put in another store, or sell online.    There was virtually nothing left before they put up the closing signs.   I feel so sad for the people who lost jobs. 

I really disliking Riley more and more. 

I really hope David and Sheila work out, and she can get her son here too.  

The previews for next week showing Tyray still hoping Carmella is real are so sad.  I hope it's all just a storyline, and he's really not that gullible. 

Why have I been subjected to several Barbie ads, and now Progressive's Barbie ad, and the Barbie House Challenge on HGTV?     I'm sick of Busby and Derrico ads too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait..what is happening in Ontario with this mess? Nordstrom too?

Just bed bath and beyond spaces. Unsure what is happening with Nordstroms. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1