Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

You must be tiny! 

Noooooo, far from tiny! I was REALLY huge when I went "Holy shit, I'm on my way to a scooter at the supermarket and having to buy an extra seat on an airplane". So I took myself in hand. I can now wear a size XL instead of a 3XL, though!  I'd still like to lose another 40, that would be EPIC. Watch this space. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 7

Why do I think that Statler was adopted from a bio-fam with severe genetic damage? She has zero empathy, is completely self absorbed, demands accommodation and panics at the thought of having to adapt in any way. Something is wrong with that girl, and I don't think it has to do with upbringing

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Noooooo, far from tiny! I was REALLY huge when I went "Holy shit, I'm on my way to a scooter at the supermarket and having to buy an extra seat on an airplane". So I took myself in hand. I can now wear a size XL instead of a 3XL, though!  I'd still like to lose another 40, that would be EPIC. Watch this space. 

I'm fighting 40 myself. Let's cheer each other on. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Congrats!  That is so hard to do.  My dtr went from 3xl to L, but had surgery in 2016.  She's now 20 lbs more than after her initial loss, but she recently lost 30 lbs, because it started creeping back up.  A journey and a battle too.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1

I can sleep in the cold, but not in the heat. I can always pile on blankets to get warm. If you don't have an adequate cooling system, it's miserable to try to sleep when it's too hot. It could be worse, Statler. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I prefer the cold, so Statler and I could never be twin flames….sniff sniff 😢 

Me too! AM2, we can be twin flames...literally....I'm stuck in a permanent hot flash. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm a little older, but don't think about age very often.   Until I had my gall bladder out (Da Vinci was used, just like My 600 lb Life)., and ended up in the geezer ward.   That was the humiliating part. 

Oh my god, I feel that, I'd be mortified. A couple of years ago there was a huge snowstorm here, and my husband was working in NYC for a couple of days. My neighbors cleared my sidewalk, then stopped in for tea and a chat. Then my other neighbor stopped by. Then my son called, because "Dad told me to check on you". Now, if you're like me, you spend the day glued to the local weather on stormy days. The local anchors were doing that "Stay home if you can, make sure your dryer vent is clear, make sure you have batteries in case of power outages, and check on your elderly neighbors". I sat straight up and said "Holy shit, I am an elderly neighbor!". Good lord. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 3
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

No heat and no flusable toilet!  I could not deal. Unacceptable. 

On the UK edition of the Travelers and their weddings (they're not Romanian Gypsies the way they claim to be), they said a lot of travelers don't believe in indoor plumbing, so they stay in caravan parks with a central bath and shower facility.   

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 7

Riley. She has just told you in no uncertain terms that you are a lout and an asshole. There's no ambiguity there. Talking about "salvaging" this "relationship" is just so much hot air. Loser. Sex pest. Dick. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dempsey, just that short chat makes me believe that you are much too normal for Statler. Does she every not complain? Shut up already.

Makes me wish there was still a draft and she was called up.  What a great show that would be.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Did Statler and Dempsey discuss living arrangements? I mean I have no use for Statler but no heat and no toilet is a big deal.

Discuss living arrangements? That’s cute. Should just stop at “discuss.” Statler assumed that she’d just move in because she’s such an entitled bitch. No one bothered to speak to Dempsey about it.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
30 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, Snark Bus is idling outside, all aboard! No pushing, there's a seat for everyone! Bar cart's in the back, snacks up front. 

How's everyone's week been? 

My week was good. I'm m enjoying a lighter work schedule so was very productive this weekend, including seeing Oppenheimer and getting a haircut. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Discuss living arrangements? That’s cute. Should just stop at “discuss.” Statler assumed that she’d just move in because she’s such an entitled bitch. No one bothered to speak to Dempsey about it.

Yes, and Statler already announced that if it works out with Dempsey, that she's staying in the UK.   Too bad she didn't tell Dempsey, or apparently apply for a visa to stay in the UK permanently. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1

Right? She'd just breeze in and move all her sex toys over the pond. Why, Dempsey would be thrilled! Right? Right? 

I like Dempsey. She seems sweet and hard working and down to earth. I could never like that kind of life but I have a sneaking admiration for those who do. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, and Statler already announced that if it works out with Dempsey, that she's staying in the UK.   Too bad she didn't tell Dempsey, or apparently apply for a visa to stay in the UK permanently. 

Details, schmeetails 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

But she's a magic manic pixie dream girl! She doesn't have to.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Maybe they are less...odd...in the UK?

Statler is a moron. That caravan is adorable. 

I think I saw a show on Netflix or someplace about British carnival people. It was interesting and the people seemed mostly normal, if quirky. 

Just now, Gobi said:

But she's a magic manic pixie dream girl! She doesn't have to.

She'll just go and have sex with the Home Secretary. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4