Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Meisha is such a phony. How much you want to bet she was named “Michelle” at birth? 

I was thinking she has her scene to submit for an Emmy, right there!

Ok, friends, it was good snarking with you once again. See you soon for TOW, or next week! ✌️❤️

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Short week at work this week!  Silvery Pony Man flies in Thursday morning.  Eeeeeeee!  Last time he brought me my favorite cookies from Orlando.  Good night, all!

Ride 'em, cowgirl!

11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Meisha is such a phony. How much you want to bet she was named “Michelle” at birth? 

Or Martha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

Ding ding ding ding ding!

That sounds harrowing! Did the nurse make it?

Yes! She was a real trooper and she made it! There were stairs involved and somehow she navigated them. I was only able to clear off a few feet of sidewalk with the broom as I couldn't be away from the baby too long.

She was a doll about it. Very cheerful.

• Like 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Did he actually compare dealing with Meisha to Jesus on the cross?

I think he just was comparing himself to Jesus in general.

I think his smug avoidance of anything she wants to talk about is a red flag. Then he tries to gaslight her by telling her she's unreasonable for wanting to be heard. I've only ever seen him avoid any issue she's brought up and I think another red flag is that he is completely unwilling to introduce her to his family.

Goodnight, everyone! Have a great week!

Edited by renatae
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ll go out on a limb and guess that Jasmine doesn’t stop humiliating Gino every chance she gets. Just a hunch.

Based on the preview, looks like you're right.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

My supervisor was making the closing announcement at the store one night, and it was supposed to be "Please take your selections to the front".  He used a word that begins with a "C".  You could hear a pin drop, then somewhere in the back, hysterical laughter.

I did that once decades ago when I was working retail. I needed a coworker to cover for me for a couple of minutes and I said, "Can you cover the (was supposed to be 'front')?" Everyone stopped and stared at me.

• LOL 5
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Are we missing some snarkers? Do we need a role all? @greekmom @Pepper Mostly  and a few others???

I am so sorry to have missed the chat! My letter of excuse to HR follows. 

Houseguest and I have been helping a friend move. Yes, all weekend. Saturday we picked up his kitchen table and chairs at the thrift shop and brought it over, then helped him unpack.  Sunday, realizing that this guy didn't possess a single spoon, glass, dish, pot, or pan, (never mind furniture of any kind, except his bed), we shopped. All day. Dollar tree for cleaning supplies, Bed Bath and Beyond for rock bottom sale items (we got over $1000 worth of stuff for about $350!), Savers (where we found a great lamp), ending up at Target for whatever we didn't find elsewhere.  THEN we schlepped back to his apartment. THEN we unpacked it all, washed all the dishes/glasses/pans/silver, broke down boxes, lugged out the trash, organized the bathroom and kitchen, (or started to). How a guy can get to be 30 years old without ANYTHING (seriously! No scissors! No bandaids! no laundry detergent! no kettle!) is beyond me, but he's always lived with roommates and they always had everything, I guess. We started the day at 9 AM and didn't get home until almost 11.  

Please do not give me any demerits or make me attend a session at the Potthast Sisters Charm School, attend a wine tasting with Small Ed, or slop the hogs at the Family Brandon Farm. I will be a good snarker from now on!

Love,

Pepper Mostly 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, renatae said:

I'm afraid her dad died. He didn't look too healthy.

I believe it was her mom. She was confined to bed and looked even worse shape than the father. 

• Sad 2
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am so sorry to have missed the chat! My letter of excuse to HR follows. 

Houseguest and I have been helping a friend move. Yes, all weekend. Saturday we picked up his kitchen table and chairs at the thrift shop and brought it over, then helped him unpack.  Sunday, realizing that this guy didn't possess a single spoon, glass, dish, pot, or pan, (never mind furniture of any kind, except his bed), we shopped. All day. Dollar tree for cleaning supplies, Bed Bath and Beyond for rock bottom sale items (we got over $1000 worth of stuff for about $350!), Savers (where we found a great lamp), ending up at Target for whatever we didn't find elsewhere.  THEN we schlepped back to his apartment. THEN we unpacked it all, washed all the dishes/glasses/pans/silver, broke down boxes, lugged out the trash, organized the bathroom and kitchen, (or started to). How a guy can get to be 30 years old without ANYTHING (seriously! No scissors! No bandaids! no laundry detergent! no kettle!) is beyond me, but he's always lived with roommates and they always had everything, I guess. We started the day at 9 AM and didn't get home until almost 11.  

Please do not give me any demerits or make me attend a session at the Potthast Sisters Charm School, attend a wine tasting with Small Ed, or slop the hogs at the Family Brandon Farm. I will be a good snarker from now on!

Love,

Pepper Mostly 

My God, you’re a good friend!

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
46 minutes ago, judylo said:

My God, you’re a good friend!

Aw, you're very kind to say so! It was actually super fun for us, at least the shopping part. The lugging, schlepping, and unpacking, not so much. And the lad is one of my "heart children", couldn't leave him in the lurch! He was living in the central part of the state for the last few years, and everyone is so happy he's back in Salem. Houseguest and I decided we should start a business, helping single guys who are trying to set up an apartment. We'd review the premises, make a list of needs, determine style, taste, and budget, do all the shopping, and organize the lot. We'd make a fortune.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! Is this the place? I promise I didn't sit next to anyone on the way here. 

Considerate of you to join us tonight. 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I told my sister about 90 Day UK and she said she wasn’t going to waste more of her life—I got her hooked on all the others! But I am betting that she will succumb. (It’s on MAX.)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Brandan. Mary is not insecure. She's a controlling, suspicious nasty little witch who will make your life a living hell. 

And is already cheating on him or soon will.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Julio’s mom will try to guilt him into staying and this poor girl will be enemy number one for stealing her precious baby boy.

Julio has learned well from his mother, he’s already laying a guilt trip on Kristin “you want me to break her heart tonight?”

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mary needs as much therapy as Brandan.

More.

What the heck does she mean he shouldn't come to the Philippines now that he is halfway there? So manipulative, I don't like her at all.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1