Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

David just sweats all the time…he looks damp and moldy

Hyperhydrosis. Why don't these people handle their issues before they go on tv? I want to dust him with some of that grainy stuff they keep in auto shops to soak up oil spills on the concrete. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Thanks! My new hot tub is being delivered next month. 

He lives in a raggedy rented single wide with his mother, stepfather and whomever he's currently gaslighting. 

💘 You are my "survived a gaslighter and became way more successful" soul sister!

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Hyperhydrosis. Why don't these people handle their issues before they go on tv? I want to dust him with some of that grainy stuff they keep in auto shops to soak up oil spills on the concrete? 

He should take a bath in kitty litter.

Riley, shut the fuck up. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Ok I hate him ummm no none of this is Tiffany’ s business…it is NOT between Violet and Tiff. Red flag?!?! Dude of course she looks uncomfortable. Run Violet. Throw this guy off the roof. Tiff looks like a cokehead with those oversized glasses indoors….no.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Just now, Bees52 said:

Violet should be mad. If you want to know so badly, you ask her Riley, not have someone else do it, you jerk.

He also set her up by saying " I want you to meet my sister friend" like it was a fun moment of inviting her into his family, then ambushed her. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
10 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Why is David asking Amy if she is married? She’s an interpreter, not a marriage counselor!

He knows Sheila is jealous and he asks Amy if she's married.   Just stupid.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Ohhh, do tell! I love to hear about leaving lice in the dust. 

Ex-husband was a major gaslighter and narc.  Divorced him after he moved out to buy his dream bachelor apartment without explaining to us what was going on (after he spent almost all the inheritance I got when my mother died).  Now, his kids barely talk to him, and while he still has a decent job working for a security company nobody has ever heard of, I managed a job at the second richest company in the world.  Plus, I'm pretty sure he has no savings and I was finally able to start saving after I got rid of the spoiled man-child who loved to spend all our money on his hobbies.

Also, I stayed cute and he's mid lol.

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 6

Riley, like many of the Americans on this show believe they are the greatest gift the other person will ever receive. When they are not worshipped and obeyed they have no idea how to respond or react. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And Riley wonders why he doesn’t find himself in healthy relationships? Gee, what’s the common denominator?

She should have thrown a drink on him. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Ex-husband was a major gaslighter and narc.  Divorced him after he moved out to buy his dream bachelor apartment without explaining to us what was going on (after he spent almost all the inheritance I got when my mother died).  Now, his kids barely talk to him, and while he still has a decent job working for a security company nobody has ever heard of, I managed a job at the second richest company in the world.  Plus, I'm pretty sure he has no savings and I was finally able to start saving after I got rid of the spoiled man-child who loved to spend all our money on his hobbies.

👏

Wear that crown, Queen!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Good for you…you are amazing

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Philo is my streaming service...it seems to run a good two minutes behind network tv. Two minutes is a lot in Snarkville. 

I watched a documentary about Richard Simmons disappearance, and now I'm seeking a streamed version of Sweatin' to the Oldies.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Yes. He would deserve that. I'd be fine if a cake was smashed in his face as well.

And a fart jar as an appetizer. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Meisha can’t move her face. Time to step away from the Botox, dear.

Something isn't right with her hairline, either. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I still use my DVD to dance/exercise 3X/week! Not sure where to find it streaming, though…

He has a YouTube channel and his workouts are on there!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On a side note….on Teams I was messaging a student intern and said “ please ass” I meant to say “ please ask” called them immediately to apologize but that was awkward lol 😂 I get fired in 3…2…

3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

That's pretty cool! 

Thanks I think so…it is pewter too and really heavy…I love it

• LOL 5