Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I went radio silent for awhile because my Instacart order arrived (over an hour late!). Then I had to have a smoke because these idiots are making my blood pressure spike. Jesus, what a bunch of twits.

Ooooh how I miss smoking.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1

I notice that in the commercials for The Last Resort, they don't show the couples who are on it. Is that because they are universally hated?

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Gobi said:

I notice that in the commercials for The Last Resort, they don't show the couples who are on it. Is that because they are universally hated?

I haven't seen one yet...nor for My Strange Addiction. I'm feeling left out. 

• Like 2
Just now, Gobi said:

When someone constantly accuses their partner of cheating, all I can think is that they're the one cheating.

When did you meet my ex-husband?? Were you sitting next to him? 

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Gobi said:

When someone constantly accuses their partner of cheating, all I can think is that they're the one cheating.

She is cheating, constantly. She doesn't want him to come because it'll be harder for her to keep up her extra curricular activity. She just wants his $$$.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I will be so glad when Brandon reaches Mary so she can follow him foot to foot and monitor his proximity to anyone female, in person.

Ooh, it's the end of the episode!  We made it!🎉

Enjoyed the snark with you all, once again. Have a great week and see you on Sunday! ❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Zombness said:

Maybe TLC found someone with multiple personalities

That might make up for the ones that have NO personalities like Nicola 

4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Next season I'm expecting a little person with autism and MPD, who's a rapper and Youtube personality, who's also vegan, an acoustic sound healer, a chiropractor and makes crafts with cat hair. Oh, and is a Scientologist. With really really long hair.

A virgin vegan 

• LOL 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Are they? How did I miss this? Are vampire teeth allowed? 

They both grew up JW but no longer practicing. Holly wanted to find a man who had a similar background. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
On 7/17/2023 at 9:03 PM, Doublemint said:

Trouble with the computer/site, but not as bad as last night.  I think it's the ads - I'm being bombarded with them, so everything freezes.

Ever since I switched to DuckDuckGo the other day all my issues (and ads) with this site went away. I forget who recommended it but I appreciate it!

On 7/17/2023 at 9:18 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Ryan Gosling is funny looking and not at all hot. There, I said it. 

He has never done anything for me. I never understood all the Hey Girl memes and the fanfare about him.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Ever since I switched to DuckDuckGo the other day all my issues (and ads) with this site went away. I forget who recommended it but I appreciate it!

He has never done anything for me. I never understood all the Hey Girl memes and the fanfare about him.

Unrelated, we just adopted a kitten that looks SO SIMILAR to your avatar! BIG orange cat energy!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/17/2023 at 9:58 PM, Gobi said:

Thank God he wasn't sitting next to Statler!

Well, she would have made it clear she wasn't interested in guys in the first few minutes of conversation, but I'll bet she would join him in getting drunk. And they could both hit on the flight attendant who served them. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
12 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Unrelated, we just adopted a kitten that looks SO SIMILAR to your avatar! BIG orange cat energy!

Aww! I love my baby. He’s the best. 

• Like 1
On 7/19/2023 at 9:16 PM, DanaMB said:

I don't know if I have the skills to get DuckDuckGo - if this keeps happening, I'll have to try.  Thank you.

• Like 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

I don't know if I have the skills to get DuckDuckGo - if this keeps happening, I'll have to try.  Thank you.

I’ve been suggesting DuckDuckGo for ages on this forum. Just download it (free) at the App Store.

• Like 1