Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This reminds me of when stupid idiot Rachel went to London to meet ex-con Jon, and he threw up in the gutter on his way to meet her. So romantic. 

Are those two still together? Sharp owes us an update episode.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This reminds me of when stupid idiot Rachel went to London to meet ex-con Jon, and he threw up in the gutter on his way to meet her. So romantic. 

Didn’t he have a toothbrush at the ready?

Edited by Angry Moldovan2
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Meisha, what are you doing with Bat Boy?  Just stop…come back to the US, find a golf pro, a Gemstones type with Gavin Newsom hair, or an oil barron with lots of money who will go to mass with you on all the big days.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Are those two still together? Sharp owes us an update episode.

They are still married. Still waiting on that visa which he will never get because he is a violent mf’er.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
4 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

The rest of his family, including mom, very attractive. Tyray could be, too, if he lost a significant amount of weight. But you can’t fix stupid…

Even big...there are nice clothes for big/tall men, nice shoes, fresh haircuts (get a fade, man!) and barber shop beard styles. He wears his hair like a 3 month old who rubs a bald spot by stimming on their blanket. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The violent trash gnome! I wonder if that idiot ever ending up moving there with her baby.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Producer: what's the plan for tonight?

Statler: Are you fucking kidding me? We're not playing fucking Scrabble!

It's axe throwin' time!

• LOL 7

Oooooh I get it.  Okay, Christian is a narcissist.  It rattles him that he isn't bowling Cleo over with his IMPRESSIVENESS so he goes and finds a group of women to try and impress so he can show Cleo how actually impressive he is and she's totally missing out and HE'LL SHOW HER.

I was married to a narc, and this behavior at the bar looks very familiar.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Oooooh I get it.  Okay, Christian is a narcissist.  It rattles him that he isn't bowling Cleo over with his IMPRESSIVENESS so he goes and finds a group of women to try and impress so he can show Cleo how actually impressive he is and she's totally missing out and HE'LL SHOW HER.

I was married to a narc, and this behavior at the bar looks very familiar.

Yes, I think we were married to the same man.  He couldn't go five minutes without trying to show his IMPRESSIVENESS!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I wonder if that idiot ever ending up moving there with her baby.

She had an older daughter that she shared custody with the father so she really couldn’t move to England. I think they are playing a waiting game…on the visa or the daughter to be 18, whichever comes first! (I think the daughter was 7 or 8 during their season.)

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Christian is kinda cute with the hat off but when it comes off he looks like a Transylvanian refugee. I wonder if he has a sex hat like Gino the Malaka

Gino looks like the Great Gazoo without antennae. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

Yes, I think we were married to the same man.  He couldn't go five minutes without trying to show his IMPRESSIVENESS!

That was no man, that was my sister. Drove me nuts. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

She had an older daughter that she shared custody with the father so she really couldn’t move to England. I think they are playing a waiting game…on the visa or the daughter to be 18, whichever comes first! (I think the daughter was 7 or 8 during their season.)

It goes by fast. 

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

One of Christian’s goals is for women the world over to find him appealing and this fake relationship with Cleo is a means to an end. He thinks it will propel his “career.”

What exactly is his career, besides looking in two directions at once? 

He'd have cleaned up on The Gong Show. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Even big...there are nice clothes for big/tall men, nice shoes, fresh haircuts (get a fade, man!) and barber shop beard styles. He wears his hair like a 3 month old who rubs a bald spot by stimming on their blanket. 

Absolutely. Tyray has the defeatist attitude of a man who thinks he'll never find love and it extends into his appearance.  But at this point, he's not going to just get some better self-esteem on Shein. He needs an internal and external makeover.

• Like 3
  • Love 2