Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

I wonder if the pre-nup demand by Gabe's family because there is family money, or a trust or something?      His sister is such a drama queen.   

The tattoo on the right side of Gabe's scalp looks like the top half of a navigation compass.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Oh, Great, my tv was offline and I've been watching last week's episode. I had to use my phone to find the right train wreck.

I give you credit for knowing the difference.

• LOL 12
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Oh, Great, my tv was offline and I've been watching last week's episode. I had to use my phone to find the right train wreck.

You have many talents, including snark.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That definitely says something about this shit show and it’s not anything good.

( figured it was a cheesy recap to make up for lack of new material.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I’m no psychologist (but I’d love to play one on TV!) but Monica checks all the boxes clinically for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. And you just can’t win with them, only severely limit contact.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3

Poetboy better have a skill that he can earn some serious dollar because Dibby's social security income will not be enough to cover living expenses and art supplies for Oh-sama's bad, bad art.

What does Oh do, what is his trade?

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
(edited)

I think Oussama's profession is 'Professional Leach'.

Kris is such a fool, and a bizarre dresser.   Going home for a while, and it turns into over five months is pathetic. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Poetboy better have a skill that he can earn some serious dollar because Dibby's social security income will not be enough to cover living expenses and art supplies for Oh-sama's bad, bad art.

What does Oh do, what is his trade?

He listens to the silence of cats. 

• LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Osama, being a poet or a struggling artist is a pipe dream, honey. Time to get real.

I was just having this discussion with my mom, one of my lovely smart friends is a creative and she is insulted when her family talks to her about getting an actual job. It’s beneath her and her art.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Family issues, bank issues, legal issues, medication issues, employment issues….what will Kris’s excuse be tomorrow?

She lost her pink tutu?

• LOL 6