Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s like they are first time actors and the director is telling them how to move and what to say as they go along.

I'm sure Randi has been in many local theatre productions in a converted barn in her Oklahoma town so she's an accomplished actress as well as a Certified Interventionist. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'm sure Randi has been in many local theatre productions in a converted barn in her Oklahoma town so she's an accomplished actress as well as a Certified Interventionist. 

Do you think we should give the producers some ideas? The Stilwell Stoners. There’s a wacky idea only the LEARNING CHANNEL knows how to spin into a show. Wink wink.

6 hours ago, magemaud said:

...Sssssssssssnake...

Look into his eyes!

Gosh, I’ve been singing it all day. I would relish every moment if they actually played Paula Abdul’s song during the scene where he urinates on her trust.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Do you think we should give the producers some ideas? The Stilwell Stoners. There’s a wacky idea only the LEARNING CHANNEL knows how to spin into a show. Wink wink.

Look into his eyes!

they're going in two opposite directions

• LOL 3

Evening folks! I almost never made it, it’s been one of my busiest weekends. Celebrated my husband’s birthday, went to work and a lot of meetings, and just returned from driving a friend home. Phew!

I rated last week’s episode a 5. It was a hodgepodge of mess all around. I LIVED for the donkey snark. Let’s see what tonight’s episode has in store for us.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hola peeps! Has everyone had a good week? I hope everyone's gossipy, unsupportive family and friends have kept a low profile and that you've successfully kept your secrets from your various soulmates. 

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6

I feel sorry for Jen's translator, getting caught in the middle of this situation. 

I don't feel sorry for Daniele, having Yohan and the ex's conversation. 

Gabe better not screw this relationship up. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Greetings everyone, from rainy NYC! There's so much rain, I'm starting to think I'll need an ark!

Ooh great- we're starting with Gabe,Isabel and his sibling drama!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

If they don’t know each other very well, why not wait a few months more to get married?

That's cute.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, Bees52 said:

Greetings everyone, from rainy NYC! There's so much rain, I'm starting to think I'll need an ark!

Ooh great- we're starting with Gabe,Isabel and his sibling drama!

We get a week of summer with temps of 24-29C.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

So he has all his documentation now? I thought it was a huge problem.

Oh, you know how they are with plot points on this mess of a show. Last week's huge problem is this week's mere bagatelle. Besides, we have the "pre-nup" and "bossy, shitty sister" plot points this week. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jen is DETERMINED to get this translator in the middle and on her side. Slow your roll, Jen. She's there to do a job. She's not here to join your coven of besties.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1