Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

On 4/16/2023 at 9:13 PM, greekmom said:

out of the 2, i would have thought Jemyi would have buyer's regret.

I don't think Jeymi buys anything. 

Although per social media she has a law degree and a job as a receptionist. And has changed employers often. Something seems off there. The American partner is supposed to pay for an upscale apt. downtown? That has to be furnished accordingly? You'd think Jeymi would scout around, even in the suburbs on transit, and report possibilities for a modest place. Maybe Kris got tired of being a Sugar Mama, or the drug availability wasn't what she hoped. 

Daniele kicking a coconut all around the apartment...Johan knows he has married someone off their rocker, and a green card may not happen even though he tried to gross her out on the DR, e.g., by all the flies on meat. Also, I don't think D's Spanish is that good; she had a script or dubbed it in later. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3

Catching the last few minutes of last week’s episode. Daniele struts into the party. She walks like a chicken with her ass stuck out. Bock BOCK!

Hello, my loves. I love you so much but I wish you would change. Even though you are my soulmate. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Good evening everyone! Busy week ahead of me so the snark better be fire. I rated last week’s episode a 3. There was just a lot going on. So much so that I could imagine the witty repartee @Pepper Mostly would make about this episode, especially Mother Oussama’s perfect facial expression and Danielle’s shitty ass, plus Jen and the Holograms… If Pep was here with us maybe the ep would get a higher rating from me. Sorry, am I too hopelessly devoted to you, Pep?

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hola mis amigos! Que lo que? (In honor of Johan, I greet you with the Dominican Spanish version of "What's up?") In other news, Danielle sucks. "Johan only wants to do things one way, HIS way. He doesn't understand that we have to do everything MY way." 

Has everyone had a good week? It is cold and rainy here and we did not cook or even shop much! Just sat around in blanket nests, reading and watching TV. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Good evening everyone! Busy week ahead of me so the snark better be fire. I rated last week’s episode a 3. There was just a lot going on. So much so that I could imagine the witty repartee @Pepper Mostly would make about this episode, especially Mother Oussama’s perfect facial expression and Danielle’s shitty ass, plus Jen and the Holograms… If Pep was here with us maybe the ep would get a higher rating from me. Sorry, am I too hopelessly devoted to you, Pep?

Aw, I blush! I adore you beyond all reason. And your check's in the mail. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I had a few snow flakes yesterday and again today.  Going do to freezing tonight after having 80 degree temps last weekend.  On the upside I didn’t have to do any yard work because it was too cold.  Hope you all had a good week.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2
On 4/17/2023 at 6:32 PM, Suzywriter said:

I'm in the same agegroup @judylo.  I was talking about his expectations. I've never seen the group so touchy.

Meet the new boss...

Well, I was facing checkups with my internist and my liver doctor this past week (I have liver disease), so … I'm doing really well, though.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No railings on the stairs is a no go for me. This old lady needs railings or its "I'm fine, I'll just stay here".

That's not the only railing Debbie won't get.

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 8
Just now, Chloe Dog said:

Awww, I love Debbie!  I'd totally hang out with her!

I bet she's a lot of fun. I'd hang out with her too. I was absolutely dying when she said she's surprised they're not all walking around in neck braces. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

There's a worse crisis coming for Debbie, when her botox wears off and she gets wrinkles.    Oussama's dad seems very nice, but it's going to turn sour quickly when Debbie's news about moving to Morocco permanently sinks in.   I wonder if Oussama's family researched the long time it takes to move relatives to the U.S.? 

• Like 6

Deb is very nice, she treats everyone with respect and I am sure Oh-sama sensed her could take advantage of her, it is a shame that she entered this relationship with a pure heart, we need to find her a nice guy stateside, age appropriate and with a nice pension.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Why does Debbie want to live there anyway?

to get on the TLC show.  Her home is in the US, her business is in the US.  Debbie is getting her ass back to the US

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

to get on the TLC show.  Her home is in the US, her business is in the US.  Debbie is getting her ass back to the US

She has a business?

Rishi grows less attractive every week. 

• Like 4