Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Those were his original girls? Lord, I don't see much representation there.

His surgery sounds horrifying, and ended up with a suprapubic catheter.  And here I am shying away from acid reflux surgery because I'm not trusting enough.

If he's taking testosterone the original girls might have shrunk. (Does that happen?)

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I call TLC the Lunatic Channel.   If he wanted top surgery, then why did he do those large tattoos on his chest.   

I like Dr. Cardona, and his realistic expectations for what Gabe wants to have done. 

I'm thinking that he thought the tats would minimize the appearance of his breasts. Frankly, they are so mild that it just looks like he's been faithful about chest day. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If he's taking testosterone the original girls might have shrunk. (Does that happen?)

I took a low dose for a while,  but probably nothing like he was taking. I gained 40 lbs and developed a lovely set of chin hairs. It was only for 3 months, thank goodness. 

Hmm, that university of phoenix ad is catching my attention.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gab’e surgery looks like it was done by Dr. Now.

😂 How dare you besmirch our patron saint of bedazzled stethoscopes and Just for Men hair dye. Why you eat so much, hmm? Who bringing you the food?

• LOL 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So she went all the way to India with all these questions in her mind? Idiot. 

She assumed that Reeecheee would be so happy to have her creaking ass that he would throw his culture out of the window.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, she's going to live with Rishi's family, as a "friend". Rishi will creep into her room at night. His mother will never know. Its genius! 

wait... didn't i hear about something like this before? Sounds familiar...🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

She is so stupid, the wife goes to live with the husband's family in India.  It's like India 101.

I would not so excited, new wife is essentially the maid, cook, washer woman, etc...even without all the housework why would anyone be excited to live with their inlaws even if they had a great relationship.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh cram it. Indians marry non-Indians all the time. Indians do not all have arranged marriages. He's from a city, not some backwater. I really, really hate this.

I respectfully disagree. They are a very traditional family.

• Like 1