Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

So check out the Couples thread, Miscellaneous—I read some disturbing gossip blind item about a 90 Day gun-brandishing—maybe Other Way, maybe past season, maybe not true at all.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Stood us up for the Oscars??!!!

Never happen! I haven't seen any of those movies and couldn't care less. I'll check Tom and Lorenzo tomorrow for the fashion.

Hola peeps! Sorry I'm late, cooking again (we made potato leek soup, tamale pie, Scotch eggs, a pasta and broccoli thing, a batch of naans, and an espresso pumpkin bundt cake). 

I'm sure you all have trust issue with me now. Sniffle.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Never did criminal practice, but I don't think she would be needed for a theft case unless she witnessed the theft (did she? Wasn't paying attention).

No, it was stolen out of her garage.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

So check out the Couples thread, Miscellaneous—I read some disturbing gossip blind item about a 90 Day gun-brandishing—maybe Other Way, maybe past season, maybe not true at all.

Wonder how long it will take CDAN to solve it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Never happen! I haven't seen any of those movies and couldn't care less. I'll check Tom and Lorenzo tomorrow for the fashion.

Hola peeps! Sorry I'm late, cooking again (we made potato leek soup, tamale pie, Scotch eggs, a pasta and broccoli thing, a batch of naans, and an espresso pumpkin bundt cake). 

I'm sure you all have trust issue with me now. Sniffle.

Show us your phone. We think you're snarking with someone else.

• LOL 16
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I'm here! Spring is literally around the corner and we had our first snowfall of the winter today. Here's a picture of our cats Annie and Freddie watching the snow come down. 

Annie and Freddie.jpg

Kitty butts! You must be in Prince William County. It was only rain in Arlington and DC. Not that I’m complaining. I hate snow.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm a sap.  He brought her flowers. I want these crazy kids to work it out!  They're both weirdos!  I know it's not going to work but I really want it to!!!!

Oh you sweet summer child….

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
Just now, charmed1 said:

Have we determined, guys? Pocket full of bezness, or is Oussama just happy to see us? What was the verdict @Eldemarge?

Ooh, yeah, keep your eyes peeled.

My guess is that Oussama is not gay, but aousexual. In that case, they may work out just fine.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Have we determined, guys? Pocket full of bezness, or is Oussama just happy to see us? What was the verdict @Eldemarge?

I studied the video a few times and it looked like he has some stuff in his pockets and it shifted to the front... sorry!  I'm not convinced it's peen.  I want to believe just like everyone else, but I don't think it is.  I think we should keep looking!

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5