Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Aaaaaand, the Music of Cultural Stereotypes tells us we are in exotic India!

This cabbie is all "Sure, lady, that's nice, that's great, please shut up, I'm trying to concentrate on the road here"

I thought the cobra in the opening was a nice touch as well….

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This cabbie is all "Sure, lady, that's nice, that's great, please shut up, I'm trying to concentrate on the road here"

I thought it was the snake charmer.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh, here we are treated to some subtle foreshadowing. Jen will not wait on Rishi hand and foot like his amma. This will cause problems. I'll bet you a quarter.

I'll see that quarter and raise you a rupee.

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In case you weren’t sure, here’s a snake charmer. Welcome to India!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, greekmom said:

i got the feeling he's met the kids before.

Oh that’s right …he’s been there before right? I’m so used to these losers having “relationships” with ppl they’ve never met.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Well, at least Rishi is more handsome (IMO) than Sumit. I could see running to India to see him. Marry, and move there to be with him, that's up in the air...

i would love a twist where Rishi, Sumit and the Jens meet up and Rishi and Sumit drop the chicken Jenny/Jen for eachother.

Now that's reality TV.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
25 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola snarkers! I got here early so I could get a good seat near the bar. 

And button up your jackets please. I can't believe I have to remind you of this. 

Has everyone had a lovely weekend? 

Hola! Are you in the Dominican tonight? Ikea? We missed you on the Pounder forum!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Actually, the Egyptian method of not going out to make friends kind of works for me. After all, I met this group by staying home. 

Kris is nuttier than an Almond Joy. Jeymi needs to run fast and far before she's murdered in her sleep.

Her defense would be "narcolepsy".

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Hola! Are you in the Dominican tonight? Ikea? We missed you on the Pounder forum!

I missed you all! Houseguest wanted to go see Colm Toibin lecture at Boston College, since she eventually hopes to go there for a Masters in Irish Literature. So I went with her. I've never read any of his books but he was quite entertaining and interesting. Not as much fun as the Pounders, but hey.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, here we are treated to some subtle foreshadowing. Jen will not wait on Rishi hand and foot like his amma. This will cause problems. I'll bet you a quarter.

Not only that, it seems as though his mother is looking for a daughter-in-law that will take over all her housework for everyone in the house so she can retire.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I haven't watched SYTTD for years, and the mawkish, sentimental stories are a big reason why. Sheesh.

For me, it was always the same dress the brides pick. The same too many relatives voting for a dress that they like. Some of the manufactured stories.

• Applause 4