Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This Greek guy is having trouble remembering his lines.

His accent keeps changing.

Chantel's fake hair is shifting all over.

• LOL 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Chantal is soooo boring. I feel like my brain is going to leak out of my ears if I have to listen to her talk any more. And she says the same thing over and over and over again. Come on, producers, get a clue--enough Chantel! Stop recycling the same old people! They are not audience favorites!  

At least she's stopped droning about how Pedro and Nicole came to dinner at her house with a plan to attack her brother.

Hola peeps! Sorry I'm late, I thought it was HEA and was skipping it. Imagine my surprise when I turned the TV on! I'd just wandered up to get a good seat for Seeking Sister Wife!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

At least she's stopped droning about how Pedro and Nicole came to dinner at her house with a plan to attack her brother.

Hola peeps! Sorry I'm late, I thought it was HEA and was skipping it. Imagine my surprise when I turned the TV on! I'd just wandered up to get a good seat fo Seeking Sister Wife!

Welcome! My life sucks, so I'm drowning my sorrows in a sea of snark. I might stick around for SSW. 

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Has Giannis seen Chantel without her eyelashes? I believe in truth in advertising.

I'm just mesmerized by her humongous boobs! Holy shit, those jugs need their own zip code. 

• LOL 4

Has Giannis seen Chantel without her eyelashes? I believe in truth in advertising.

Or without her wig, 3 lbs of makeup and floatation device boobs?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Welcome! My life sucks, so I'm drowning my sorrows in a sea of snark. I might stick around for SSW. 

Oh honey. Here, take this armchair near the fire. Wine? Something stronger? Maybe a brownie sundae or some tiramisu? 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! Sorry I'm late, I thought it was HEA and was skipping it. Imagine my surprise when I turned the TV on! I'd just wandered up to get a good seat for Seeking Sister Wife!

Glad you're back! We won't send you to detention with Chantel and Greek guy. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 3

Stick around, @MagicEyes. In my humble opinion, the Seeking Sister Wife snark is far and away the funniest. I laugh the entire hour.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I don't think that's possible. The person who tries will turn into stone. 

• LOL 3

Sorry to hear! We're here to help with some snark. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh honey. Here, take this armchair near the fire. Wine? Something stronger? Maybe a brownie sundae or some tiramisu? 

Thank you! I can't have alcohol, but desserts are okay. 😊 

• Hugs 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike tells Nutalie that she’s still crazy and he’s not interested.

Good for him! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike tells Nutalie that she’s still crazy and he’s not interested.

How long has it been since they separated? Does she not remember how miserable she was and how horrible Trish was?  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3

Oh for fucks sake, Mike. You didn't want kids, don't you remember the epic argument back in Kiev because Natalie wanted a kid and you didn't? 

Oh and can that "Oh I cared for you, I loved you" bullshit. You treated Natalie like shit. She's a lunatic but you are a cruel, abusive lying shit. 

• Applause 2
9 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Aw, I hope it gets better.

• Love 2

It's a Debbie vs Debbie showdown! 

Double Ds (triple if you count those on Chantel!!) 

• LOL 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, tvrox said:

I don't think that's possible. The person who tries will turn into stone. 

I noticed at breakfast with her friends she wasn’t wearing makeup and she has absolutely NO eyelashes. In fact, without lashes her eyes look just like River’s 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I noticed at breakfast with her friends she wasn’t wearing makeup and she has absolutely NO eyelashes. 

She does not look like the same person! I wonder if her real eyelashes have all fallen out because she wears fake lashes all the time. Too much lash glue. 

• Mind Blown 1

I’m watching late and I’m laughing so hard at Chantel and her squad getting her all glammed up for her mystery date and she ends up at a soccer field with Giannis wearing his jersey, shorts and sneakers. “Oh, we’re at a field…” cue the robotic frozen faced smile. 

• LOL 2

I have to warn you all, I'm watching the preview of HEA, and there's a really disgusting scene where Jasmine sucks Gino's toes. I sacrificed myself to save all of you. I should get a medal or something. Yes, I'm still watching. Yes, there's something wrong with me. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I had no intention of watching HEA but I’m so used to my Friday night “first look” that I tuned in. 
Sophie’s looks like she’s wearing a different wig in her THs. Not surprised that Sophie’s mother is another one who “suffered from substance abuse.” And Sophie and Rob are not together but Sophie wants to go back with him and try to work things out much to Claire’s annoyance. 
I saw the Jasmine/Gino toe sucking scene, too. It turned my stomach. What’s next, TLC? Are we going to be subjected to their “Golden Shower”? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I saw the preview as well. Good thing I watched on an empty stomach. 

EWWW! Yeah no, I’m not watching that! This is how I can tell 90 Day is nearing the end.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I didn’t put my contact lenses in on Friday so I just listened, mostly. And wasn’t paying attention so I missed the toes!

After another crappy week, I’m here!

• Like 3
On 3/15/2024 at 10:03 PM, MagicEyes said:

I have to warn you all, I'm watching the preview of HEA, and there's a really disgusting scene where Jasmine sucks Gino's toes. I sacrificed myself to save all of you. I should get a medal or something. Yes, I'm still watching. Yes, there's something wrong with me. 

I saw this too late! 🤢

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

All of these couples are awful, except maybe Emily and Kobe…why am I here?

I like Emily and Kobe also. 

• Like 5