Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rob laid down the law. Get a $15 wedding dress or no hotel for the wedding night. He's not some ATM with feet you know.  

I laugh because of all the family money claims. My friend from Moncton bought a dress from H&M. they got married in the backyard ( beautiful property, amazing view) with a buffet and tents and open bar. I had an amazing time.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I actually think she looks really cute. Appropriate for a casual beach wedding. Just her hair, oy. 

I thought Sophie looked very pretty. I’m a Sophie fan.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Where I’m from, the bride dresses at the venue.  I can’t recall anyone going to the venue in their gown.  Just seems funny to me.  

Brides do dress at home, then get in limo or car to go to Church (that's what I did).  Or, if no church, the reception hall.

• Like 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

Brides do dress at home, then get in limo or car to go to Church (that's what I did).  Or, if no church, the reception hall.

Yeah, I know. It’s just not customary in my area.  

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
22 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I’m Canadian and plan to travel to the US….is Motel 6 scary and terrifying? I was told never to stay at one. In Canada when I travel to small cities/towns/villages  always go with a motel and it’s fine. 

Yeah Motel 6 is cheap but usually sketchy. There are ok motels, but I wouldn't go to a Motel 6. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I’m Canadian and plan to travel to the US….is Motel 6 scary and terrifying? I was told never to stay at one. In Canada when I travel to small cities/towns/villages  always go with a motel and it’s fine. 

Never stay at a Motel 6 unless you need to earn some extra cash for your trip.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Ashley's BIL is visualizing pushing her out onto the highway.

Wouldn't you? Jesus, I imagine Ashley's family and friends are treated to these scenes on the regular. I'm sure the thought of shoving her out of the car has drifted over someone's transom.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
35 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I have to say, that slumber party wedding night is pretty funny. It will be a great story to tell for years to come. 

They'll be divorced in years to come. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
46 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I have to say, that slumber party wedding night is pretty funny. It will be a great story to tell for years to come. 

They'll be divorced in years to come. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

I lost my connection here for five minutes. Nobody else?

Was it only five minutes? Felt like an eternity. I was over here wailing like Ashley! 😭

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 5