Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

She showed up. Color me not shocked.

Would have been nice of the producer and film crew to let Clayton know she was coming.

So...how did Anali get cleaned up so fast?

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, judylo said:

Hi everyone, popping in early so I can type out my tale of woe. Friday was the closing for the transfer of my coop apartment from my mom to me (I have lived here 30+ years!). A good thing, but a monthslong, stressful, complicated process, and in the short term, I’m poorer. Anyway, just as I was about to leave for my car service to the coop attorney’s office in downtown Manhattan (I am in Brooklyn), I found the elevator was not working.

So I had to walk down six long flights of stairs. Because of various injuries, plus stairs phobia, I haven’t taken stairs in years. And my legs are still weak from a pelvis bone break and not enough walking and exercise. So now my thighs are killing me. And the elevator, which worked intermittently on Friday, so I could take it upstairs when I returned, is now well and truly out. In fact, a resident got caught in between floors and had to get out via a ladder!

We may find out tomorrow how long the elevator will be out, because it looks like it has serious problems. Meanwhile, I have kept postponing my grocery delivery (they won’t walk up to the sixth floor), and I have to send postclosing coop tax forms via Fedex, and I have an ultrasound for Tuesday … and my legs are too wobbly, at least for now, to try the stairs anytime soon …

And my almost 92 year old mom in Michigan just got Covid! I need snark and hugs, my friends!

I'm sorry, that's a lot! Hang in there. And I hope your mom feels better soon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What kind of shit cheapass limo did they get? Driver doesn't even open her door and help her out? 

He's probably another production assistant, and opening the door isn't in his contract.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Clayton's mama is sitting there plotting Anali's murder. Don't be fooled. 

Yes, but she's plotting everybody's murder. Anali isn't special. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Not a fan of people who arrive late at their own wedding.  🥴

Agree….my ceremony started right on time and people were actually not allowed in if they were late until after the ceremony ( I didn’t do this the venue did) they later said they were late because they expected me to be late….ok no…3 pm means 3 pm

Just now, OneGuy said:

Is this Breaking Amish?

Dead

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What kind of shit cheapass limo did they get? Driver doesn't even open her door and help her out? 

I'm so dysfunctional, I didn't know he was supposed to!

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I am a NJ Italian. We have very elaborate weddings. I try not to judge other weddings but…it’s not always easy. 

Anali needs a satin pillowcase to go around and collect la busta! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm so dysfunctional, I didn't know he was supposed to!

Part of the experience. The driver opens the door! Even when my son and I splashed out for a limo to go and see a show in Boston once. the driver opened the door for me and my 15 year old son and treated us like celebrities. Its their job! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Citra’s dad wants him to be faithful to the faith he converted to three minutes ago…I thought we were done with Citra and Sam.

They like to keep us hooked with  surprises - just when we thought it was over, it reappears - like a nightmare.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Anali needs a satin pillowcase to go around and collect la busta! 

NJ Italian too - I get that about judging!   By the way, haven't seen any Russell Stover jellybeans anywhere.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Part of the experience. The driver opens the door! Even when my son and I splashed out for a limo to go and see a show in Boston once. the driver opened the door for me and my 15 year old son and treated us like celebrities. Its their job! 

I've been trying to fade into the wallpaper for six decades. Who knew??

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

NJ Italian too - I get that about judging!   By the way, haven't seen any Russell Stover jellybeans anywhere.

CT Italian here...we make it classy and use a 'brides purse', which is a satin pillowcase with embroidery and a drawstring.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Or those little net bags of Jordan almonds, the staple of every wedding I ever attended in the 70's. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I finished watching Expats. It started out good but the ending left me ruing the six hours of my life that I devoted to it.

Sam was cockblocked? Hahaha Sucks to be him.

I only watched one episode. Found it very dark. Guess I will leave it there. Thanks!

• Like 1