Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, you can tell they're in Canada, there's a hockey game on the TV. 

That might explain his apparent uninterest in her. He's watching THE GAME.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He’s living in San Diego? On what money?

On HER money.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He’s living in San Diego? On what money?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Wow, Angela's clothes are actually somewhat reasonable. 

Oh, never mind, she lifted her shirt. 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Gawd, Sinjin is dumb as a brick. .And is he drunk? Holy shit. 

He's got to be high or drunk. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Wow, Angela's clothes are actually somewhat reasonable. 

Oh, never mind, she lifted her shirt. 

He's got to be high or drunk. 

He's always drunk. Angela is a pig.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3

I call BS on most of these.  It’s supposed to be self-filmed.  Who is filming Yolanda?  That looked like a bad, pre-Tyler Perry produced (and still bad) church play.

Does Sharpe get a deal for so many egg retrievals?  

• LOL 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I

4 hours ago, judylo said:

Yeah, Jamal is not the great guy we thought in the beginning. But, God help me, I still really like Veronica! Maybe because of all the Pillow Talks.

Jamal had to have seen Tim +Veronica on dozens of PT appearances & still doesn't get that they're besties? 

Edited by xls
  • Like 6
(edited)
20 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He has gone to seed VERY QUICKLY. He used to be cute in a kind of outdoorsy, lumberjack-y way. 

Shayna must be supporting him. 

Low energy and  heavy drinking  isn't good for long term handsomeness!

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 2/18/2024 at 9:55 PM, Floatingbison said:

Things have been super busy at work, and I've had to do a quiet quit on some TV watching until now. 

You make me Dizzy Mr. Bizzy 

The way you rock 'n roll

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 2/19/2024 at 8:06 PM, judylo said:

Chantel isn’t pretty. I suspect she looks even plainer when her fake lashes fall off.

Without those eyelashes, she has none of her own in this older photo 

IMG_5435.jpeg

• Mind Blown 3
On 2/19/2024 at 9:00 PM, MagicEyes said:

Have we seen Josh's house? I'm guessing maybe it's not super-impressive. He spends all of his money on cars and clothes. 

No, nobody has seen his house, most notably Natalie. 

• LOL 4
On 2/19/2024 at 5:06 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

You're one of us now. Resistance is futile. 

On 2/19/2024 at 7:02 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like I’ll be busy organizing my paper clips next week, thus I’ll  be unavailable to watch. 

Good night, everyone.

And I have driveway gravel to rake.  The gravel has to be rotated every four weeks. 

• LOL 3
On 2/21/2024 at 1:09 PM, Floatingbison said:

And I have driveway gravel to rake.  The gravel has to be rotated every four weeks

How often do you polish your gravel? 

• LOL 3

Hi everyone, popping in early so I can type out my tale of woe. Friday was the closing for the transfer of my coop apartment from my mom to me (I have lived here 30+ years!). A good thing, but a monthslong, stressful, complicated process, and in the short term, I’m poorer. Anyway, just as I was about to leave for my car service to the coop attorney’s office in downtown Manhattan (I am in Brooklyn), I found the elevator was not working.

So I had to walk down six long flights of stairs. Because of various injuries, plus stairs phobia, I haven’t taken stairs in years. And my legs are still weak from a pelvis bone break and not enough walking and exercise. So now my thighs are killing me. And the elevator, which worked intermittently on Friday, so I could take it upstairs when I returned, is now well and truly out. In fact, a resident got caught in between floors and had to get out via a ladder!

We may find out tomorrow how long the elevator will be out, because it looks like it has serious problems. Meanwhile, I have kept postponing my grocery delivery (they won’t walk up to the sixth floor), and I have to send postclosing coop tax forms via Fedex, and I have an ultrasound for Tuesday … and my legs are too wobbly, at least for now, to try the stairs anytime soon …

And my almost 92 year old mom in Michigan just got Covid! I need snark and hugs, my friends!

• Hugs 18

Oh, @judylo, that sounds terrible! You poor thing. Here, take this chair, its the comfiest. Put your feet up here. Want a nice cozy blankie? Aromatherapy pillow? Cupcake? Cocktail? Everything will be OK. I believe! Sending encouragement and hugs. 

Hola, my snarky peeps! How's everyone's week been? Better than our poor @judylo's I hope! 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3