Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

@Eldemarge, you are our very own bachelorette! We are all rooting for you 

😁 I really only hope to bring good news regarding my love life!  I'm taking it slow.  But this guy is such a sweetie.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Hello snark fans! Is anyone else having a problem with this page jumping back up to the top of the unread replies? I keep scrolling down, and it keeps popping back up. I can't change browsers because Safari is the only one that will let me log in. 🙁 My life is a complete dumpster fire right now, and I'm not in the mood for petty irritations. 

Yeah mine has been having issues too. Sorry! I hope things get better for you soon :). 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all what did I miss? Just kidding

You missed Nikki telling us all that her coochie is happy! Sometimes it's good to be late. 

• LOL 4

I’m gearing up for my annual quest for Russell Stover jellybeans. Every year I travel all over the county 

My Easter time treat is Starburst jelly beans. I flove them and buy as many bags as I can find until Easter Sunday. Then I put my addiction away for another year!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Whoever crafted Sophie's Mom's face used a bit too much clay.

I can imagine her at Madame Tussaud’s when the air conditioning breaks down. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8

Good evening, all. Hope your all well. I'm also in the midst of packing for a last minute trip. Surely need some good snark tonight.

I think this was the calmest I've seen Nikki be since this show started. Justingor's shirt was, well, it shows he has affection for Nikki. 😏

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I’m gearing up for my annual quest for Russell Stover jellybeans. Every year I travel all over the county 

For a minute my wonky eye saw "country" not "county" and I was briefly impressed with your exhaustive search!

I've seen Russell Stover, they must be out there.  Shoprite has Just Born, also Acme, if that's better for you and you can't find the Russell Stover.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If Anally skips the wedding, she won't have to tell her family that she's getting married.

Its a perfectly elegant solution to a singularly knotty problem. Works for me. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

The wedding favors will be butt plugs.

I don't even want to think about what Nikki would have for wedding favors! Probably CDs of her new music. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4

Let’s predict how many people will attend each of these weddings. 
For Gino and Jasmine I predict a lucky 13.

Predictions how many will be at Clayton and Anali’s and Rob’s and Sophie’s nuptials? 

• LOL 4
Just now, kacesq said:

3 years? My God it seems so. Much. Longer. 

Right? I was thinking the same thing. Just think, there was once a time when we were blissfully ignorant of their existence. Those were simpler, happier times. 

Uncle Marco is hammered.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

I know I’ll sound like I’m 100 years old but I’m pleased Gino’s family is dressed nicely for the wedding. We have seen a lot guests on this show look like they’re going to a bbq on the beach.

Edited by Shelbie
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1

Predictions how many will be at Clayton and Anali’s and Rob’s and Sophie’s nuptials? 

Are we counting guinea pigs?  For Clayton, Mom, Sister, maybe his one friend, 70 guinea pigs. Anali, I hope she invited the stripper guy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I don't even want to think about what Nikki would have for wedding favors! Probably CDs of her new music. 

Tied in a ribbon with a pink jewel encrusted dildo.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

If either couple can muster up more than a dozen "guests" I'll eat Gino's hat. 

• LOL 5
(edited)

Even though these pairings are disasters, all the weddings make me feel sorry for myself because I never got married!

Edited by judylo
  • Hugs 7
  • Sad 3

Jasmine: I feel like this wedding is incomplete because my family isn’t here.

Me: And now we have the script for their appearance on Happily Ever After, a second wedding for them. I won’t be watching.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I know I’ll sound like I’m 100 years old but I’m pleased Gino’s family is dressed nicely for the wedding. We have seen a lot guests on this show look like they’re going to a bbq on the beach.

Probably because they were recruited from a bbq on the beach.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2

Well Jasmine, you did it.  You met a fool on a sugar daddy website, fleeced him for money, left your kids, and got to America.  Good luck in your road trip as you flee Michigan for your exciting future in the US with a train of even hotter sugar daddies.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

I don’t find anything remotely interesting about Anali and Clayton, I’m sure she’ll marry him and wind up on HEA whining all the time while Clayton does…nothing. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Are we counting guinea pigs?  For Clayton, Mom, Sister, maybe his one friend, 70 guinea pigs. Anali, I hope she invited the stripper guy.

Do you think the guinea pigs will be the ring bearers? 

And what of Clayton's snide, carping mother? Will she make a scene? 

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I do not care at all about Jasmine missing her family. 

She doesn't give a fuck about them really. She just wants an "emotional" moment for her telenovela audition reel.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3