Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That reminds me... I'm going to see an indie band that was sorta popular in the 90s, in Portland, Oregon in February, so I need to grow to my man bun and see if I can still fit in my skinny hipster jeans!

And your flannel shirt. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I actually grew up four towns over from Aberdeen, Washington, and I can attest that we wore t shirts and flannel long before Kurt Cobain did.

Of course…he grew up wearing that stuff in Aberdeen as did many others before him. I am sure it was weird when designers in the 90s were charging hundreds of dollars for a flannel shirt.

• Useful 1

Huh.  So Sophie is the one taking Rob to the sex toy shop. Because he has no clue where it is. Nope, no producer shenanigans going on here. Not one. 😏

Oh, and an argument ensues in the store in front of the salesperson.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Of course…he grew up wearing that stuff in Aberdeen as did many others before him. I am sure it was weird when designers in the 90s were charging hundreds of dollars for a flannel shirt.

I still have a closet full of flannel for working out in the yard... in high school (early 80s) the look in Western Washington was cotton t shirt, preferably grey, and unbuttoned flannel over the top

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

We only see the parts they show on tv. I wonder how bored the camera people are. They have to be around these people for hours.

And the TMI. I’m sure what we’ve seen is just the top of the iceberg.

• Like 6