Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, For Cereals said:

Don’t want to mom shame (but I will), how much time did Jasmine spowith her kids before?  They weren’t with her…

Their coming to America was never mentioned until this season. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

So Nikki thinks because she gave Justin money, how now owes her marriage? Am I missing something?

Isn't that the premise for MOST relationships on these shows.  It's about purchasing a spouse.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
Just now, ezzy4 said:

It is one of the weirdest personalities I think i've ever seen on this series.  Idk what the hell to think about her.  It is just so uncomfortable to watch.  She doesn't seem to have the capacity (for whatever reason) to advocate for herself.

I just feel sad for her. I think she should be in therapy to deal with some emotional trauma she seems to have buried. I Hope Nick is kind to her.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

So Nikki thinks because she gave Justin money, how now owes her marriage? Am I missing something?

This has been a theme time and again. Remember Ximena and Troglodyte Mike? Kim was practically spitting at her during the Tell Nothing, because "he bought you things, he paid your bills, and you still don't love him!". And she was furious because she bought Usman all that stuff and had to beg him for sex. And he noped out after one mercy bang. Time and time again, we see an American with a pushed out bottom lip sulking because they think they've bought and paid for a fiancee. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Nikki's face is horrific.

I just glanced up and caught a glimpse of that nose and audibly gasped. 

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Nikki needs to be careful wiping her nose.

One good sneeze and that beak's a goner. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Another Sunday live chat with my snarky friends in the books. And I don’t care what Anali thinks about that. Have a wonderful week, finish all your holiday shopping and get things mailed early. Back tomorrow to waste yet another hour of my life watching a Tell All. Adios.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Good night all. I was decking the halls, making spirits bright, and all that earlier, so I will continue with that until done. Hopefully I'll be finished soon. See some of you tomorrow. otherwise have a good week! 👋🏿✌🏿️

• Like 4
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too, why remove the pills from the bottle? That sounds dodgey. 

I carry a few of my controlled substance in a little metal pill carrier. It's terrifying to think of missing a dose, and carrying the whole bottle is a huge risk--if it's lost or stolen and found, the owner can be held liable for trafficking. Report it lost and the patient gets cut off for 3 months at least.

I hate his face, but I get his story.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I carry a few of my controlled substance in a little metal pill carrier. It's terrifying to think of missing a dose, and carrying the whole bottle is a huge risk--if it's lost or stolen and found, the owner can be held liable for trafficking. Report it lost and the patient gets cut off for 3 months at least.

I hate his face, but I get his story.

But wouldn't the fact that you have a bottle with the prescription on it at home at least stop you from any form of punishment once it got to court? I do the same as you with my controlled pain killers & have always assumed that would be okay if I got caught with them on me but no prescription  with me.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

I’m taking a similar drug, and I’m so not interested in food that I’m worried about being malnourished. However, my A1C is higher than it’s ever been, and I’m gaining weight. 😭

Yes...similar here. Yesterday I had 7 ravioli with red sauce, 2 apples and  some orange juice. I felt too full all day, and missed the "Yum!/Aaaah!" cycle of enjoying food.

Water does taste better.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1

Hola, amigos! We had crappy weather so I did very little today. Started getting Xmas cards written for a small NPO I'm the secretary of. Probably will work on them during commercials if I am caught up with all your posts. Let the games begin!

• Like 5

Shocking! Kirsten has a male friend! And she deleted a conversation on her phone, which she has every right to do. Its her goddamn phone. And where does Julio get off recording her? I cannot STAND him. Gaslighting fuck, 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3