Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I just can’t believe Sophie can’t find a sugar daddy with more money. She should talk to Britney (I think that’s her name—the one with fake braces).

Hell, I wouldn’t blame her from connecting with Fart Jar girl Stephanie at this point….

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

So what is the consensus on Devin?  The speech pattern...the odd behavior...lacking normal emoting.  Is she neuro divergent in some way? Is it a maturity thing? I'm just so so confused by her and would love to hear what others think.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

Oh - Miami = latin music.   

How else would we know where they are? 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

The taxi driver! 

And Gino and Jasmine are GOBSMACKED at discovering a Spanish speaker in MIAMI of all places! What are the chances?

• LOL 11
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Here we go…it is Poala all over again. She will push to move there.

Yep! Exactly.  And another good paying  career will go by the wayside.  I know Geno took a leave/quit but he won't be finding an OEM manufacturing engineering job in FL when they run out of money.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

So what is the consensus on Devin?  The speech pattern...the odd behavior...lacking normal emoting.  Is she neuro divergent in some way? Is it a maturity thing? I'm just so so confused by her and would love to hear what others think.

My neurodivergent radar pinged. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Nick is Korean gentleman.  

I see the production assistant who furnishes the flowers for the airport greetings came through.   

That shirt on Sam is interesting, so it's a batik from Citra. 

Fun fact: i used to do batik as a kid. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Red Bridey said:

I guess we all should appreciate one woman who is not an utter shameless camera whore drama queen, but watching Devin melt down sadly and silently on camera is not an entertaining alternative.

It hasn’t been fun.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Let us all pray to the TV gods that Nikki goes home and we never see her again

We will never be that lucky. If she gets her way, she will be the next Darcy, looking for love all over Eastern Europe.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I guess we all should appreciate one woman who is not an utter shameless camera whore drama queen, but watching Devin melt down sadly and silently on camera is not an entertaining alternative.

Makes me wonder why she's on tv.  What does TLC give them that makes it worthwhile?

• Like 4
Just now, Red Bridey said:

It is one of the weirdest personalities I think i've ever seen on this series.  Idk what the hell to think about her.  It is just so uncomfortable to watch.  She doesn't seem to have the capacity (for whatever reason) to advocate for herself.

• Like 4