Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Men are always super accepting of a “By the way you’ll never really satisfy me because I like women too and haven’t really explored that yet, SURPRISE” at their wedding. 

• LOL 7
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Sophie is not attractive in the slightest. Even when she's got the makeup troweled on to hide the horrible skin she has due to all the makeup she has to trowel on 

She could be a cute girl if she'd quit with the lip fillers, grow her hair out so its a natural color again, and get herself to a dermatologist. She looks like a ghoul now. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

Which ones??? It's so hard to tell.

It’s a fluid comment. Take it from scene to scene. Trust me, it will apply. It’s the white button down shirt of comments.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She could be a cute girl if she'd quit with the lip fillers, grow her hair out so its a natural color again, and get herself to a dermatologist. She looks like a ghoul now. 

I quit all my lotions and switched to Cetaphil at my dermatologists recommendation. My skin looks so much better. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You prefer it there….to London? Girl stop

Just the weather, I'm sure. She'd drop all her friends and family for the sunshine,

oh, and for Rob. 🙄

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I quit all my lotions and switched to Cetaphil at my dermatologists recommendation. My skin looks so much better. 

I love Korean skin care products. I'm almost 70 and hot damn my skin looks darn good. When I see young girls doing such damage to themselves it makes me sad. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m oily and sensitive so still hunting for a moisturizer that will keep me somewhat matte

I usually just use a serum these days, and only use a moisturizer around my eyes. I use a matte primer if I'm wearing makeup.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Now you tell me! I just bought a Crisco-size tub of some kind of Ponds revitalizer.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m oily and sensitive so still hunting for a moisturizer that will keep me somewhat matte

I'm 65 and still will break out with the wrong products.  Aall oil free for me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I never wear makeup and moisturizer with various Nivea products. I have avoided the sun for decades and I think I look ten years younger than I am. Though I do have horrible eye bags from nine years of working the nightshift so I could be fooling myself!!!

• Love 6