Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Red Bridey said:

Why don't they beat off together? They are a committed couple, right?

Could be a legal constraint. Maybe there's a risk of being accused of running a house of ill repute.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
Just now, magemaud said:

I have the Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer and gave them to both my daughters when they got married, but I have always coveted the model where the bowl lifts up to the beaters. 

I have the one with the bowl-lift. It’s worth the upgrade!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, magemaud said:

I have the Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer and gave them to both my daughters when they got married, but I have always coveted the model where the bowl lifts up to the beaters. BTW, Kitchen Aid’s website is having a great sale, too 

I was there. Not so great, really. That's one thing you can never really get substantially reduced in price. 

• Like 1

This has been a boring season. I’m getting close to giving up the franchise. Too many famewhore couples. Too many couples that Sharp over exposes. I feel asleep on Originsl Recipe last night…

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/20/2023 at 8:11 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Another 20 years and Wayne will look just like his daddy. 

The genes are strong! And they both look like Popeye!

edited to add a drawing of Popeye and his Pappy that could be Wayne Jr and Sr 

IMG_5246.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I have the Kitchen Aid Artisan stand mixer and gave them to both my daughters when they got married, but I have always coveted the model where the bowl lifts up to the beaters. BTW, Kitchen Aid’s website is having a great sale, too 

I'm definitely looking at a tilt-top model instead of the lift up kind though. I know there are all kinds of sales going on so I am heading out tomorrow on a quest...not for a shrubbery, not for the Holy Grail, but for a reasonably priced Kitchen Aid in the right color with the right style. And now back to Shekki and Sarper!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Red Bridey said:

I'm definitely looking at a tilt-top model instead of the lift up kind though. I know there are all kinds of sales going on so I am heading out tomorrow on a quest...not for a shrubbery, not for the Holy Grail, but for a reasonably priced Kitchen Aid in the right color with the right style. And now back to Shekki and Sarper!

What color?

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Sarper is FURIOUS that Shekinah isn't weeping hysterically at the prospect of losing him, along with his chiseled chest and patent leather hair. 

He can’t believe she isn’t crying hysterically and agreeing to have his baby in order to keep him. I almost like her right at the moment.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

This has been a boring season. I’m getting close to giving up the franchise. Too many famewhore couples. Too many couples that Sharp over exposes. I feel asleep on Originsl Recipe last night…

Yes, yes we all agree, but stay strong (you're a Jersey Girl).  You can do it!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

If you find a great price ANYWHERE, report back! I've been looking and see lots of promised discounts, but everything is $350. Sad face. 

• Useful 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Who’s the French guy? My mind is mush and I cannot remember.

He was at Shekina's farewell party and tried to convince her to go with him instead of Sarper.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Mine is 28 years old. It looks like a boat motor. The top tilts up. I love using it to grind beef, pork and turkey to make the worlds best meatballs. I buy county pork ribs and bottom round roasts when on sale and freeze until I have a couple of pounds of each, plus some preground turkey because that's cheaper. 

Run it through twice. The second time, grind the bread scraps, garlic and onion right along with the meats. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Chantel you are divorced…he can do whatever he likes

I  stopped watching after the first episode after  I see her and the mom  stalking him and threatening him and still trying to get him deported. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
4 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Who’s the French guy? My mind is mush and I cannot remember.

Known as “Le Blur” because they always showed his face blurred and his voice altered. He was supposedly in France but was coming to meet Whitney and her family in the US but backed out of the trip very suddenly. All very suspicious 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1