Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I was about to say, "Oh, I get it! This is the episode where most of the couples nearly break up just before getting married!" except, that has been the case for almost every episode this season.

• Like 2

Nikki is a ballbuster. Also, she lacks any trait or clue of soft and gentle femininity...or patience...or just going with what the guy  wants sometimes; it's give and take. If she gives in (after a battle), to a wish or request, she mocks him or puts it down and he never hears the end of it. I don't care about her excuses from her background. Fact: Justin is a traditional male from a traditional culture He's not attracted by what she's turned into. Fight, fight, fight. If she wants this guy, get a clue; stop fighting (or at least pick your hill to die on); don't break his balls. Don't embarrass him in public or in front of friends and family.

Talk about the Ugly American! If I were him I'd have put her on the next plane out a long time ago. He's a great-looking guy and seems nice, he  could have his pick of ladies.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What are people doing for Thanksgiving? I think I'll make lamb shanks and garlic mashed potatoes. Its just my husband and son and me. My brother might be persuaded to come over, he's had a tough year and isn't feeling holidays. My mother's 95 and couldn't care less. Anyone else having a non traditional day? 

I'm not a big holiday person. Will probably just veg out and watch TV. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He says "Ou allez-vous?". Where are you going. 

And she responds, " I would appreciate it if you would use this gasoline-powered vehicle to deliver me to my preferred destination, the Hotel known as the Hotel Pierre, if it is not too much trouble."

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, tvrox said:

I'm not a big holiday person. Will probably just veg out and watch TV. 

I’ve pretty much given up on Thanksgiving as a holiday, so I’m planning on napping as much as possible, alternating with watching TV.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Nikki is a ballbuster. Also, she lacks any trait or clue of soft and gentle femininity...or of patience...or just going with what he wants sometimes; give and take. If she gives in (after a battle), to a wish or request of his she mocks him or puts it down, and he will never hear the end of it. I don't care about the excuses she makes from her background. Fact is, Justin is a traditional male from a very traditional culture He's not attracted by what she's turned into. Fight, fight, fight. If she wants this guy, get a clue; stop fighting (or at least pick your battles); don't break his balls nonstop. If I were him I'd have had her on the next plane out days ago. He's a great-looking guy, seems nice, could have his pick of ladies at home.   

Or ladies overseas. Or men anywhere.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Nikki is a ballbuster. Also, she lacks any trait or clue of soft and gentle femininity...or of patience...or just going with what he wants sometimes; give and take. If she gives in (after a battle), to a wish or request of his she mocks him or puts it down, and he will never hear the end of it. I don't care about the excuses she makes from her background. Fact is, Justin is a traditional male from a traditional culture He's not attracted by what she's turned into. Fight, fight, fight. If she wants this guy, get a clue; stop fighting (or at least pick a hill to die on); don't break his balls. If I were him I'd have had her on the next plane out a long time ago. He's a great-looking guy, seems nice, he  could have his pick of ladies.   

Except not nice, he dresses up in Nazi uniforms.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

You'd never last in Maine! 🤪🚽🏔️🌨️

Maine is too far north for me. I live far enough south that the winter’s not too bad, but it’s not miserably hot in the summer.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

And she responds, " I would appreciate it if you would use this gasoline-powered vehicle to deliver me to my preferred destination, the Hotel known as the Hotel Pierre, if it is not too much trouble."

I think I now know why they named the app Babbel.  😟

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Sister Clayton shows her stripes early. "I'm a bitch, and Clayton knows I love to drag on him, plus I probably am coming in with a healthy dollop of racism or xenophobia or both, just for funsies". We'll see, Sister Clayton, if you are fit to join the august company of Libby's sisters or the Family Chantel. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Except not nice, he dresses up in Nazi uniforms.

Yikes, did not know. I will confess I get up sometimes from this show just to save my sanity. There is no one on this show I like, except Devin and her fiance. 

So...give the above, what's he doing with such an outlier and telling everyone he knows that she's trans? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Maine is too far north for me. I live far enough south that the winter’s not too bad, but it’s not miserably hot in the summer.

It also lacks indoor plumbing in about 25% of homes. 

Just now, MagicEyes said:

I don’t like Brandi’s face.

The repeat recovery lines?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
47 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

So all of this stuff has been out since she got there and she’s only now noticing. 🙄

Doesn't lubricant go bad at some point? Asking for a friend... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4