Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

What was the bruja's fiance's name?  He looks like he's about to break into the "I Love You Chiiiicken!" song.

Oh no, the tomato red LIPS on Jasmine next ep!

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Sophie’s only sad because she doesn’t have another sugar daddy waiting in the wings.

Well, she'd better get busy! Come on Sophie, you're a resourceful young woman. Get online and fire up your profile. Time's a-wastin'

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
29 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

How much advice does Nick need to give Devin on meeting his parents? I swear, she's going to need a manual at this point.

Right. Can't they just understand she's from a different culture?

Great. Nick doesn't have a bathroom AND he's cheating. Bye, Nick!

Good night everyone! Enjoyed the snark, if not the show!

Edited by renatae
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

What was the bruja's fiance's name?  He looks like he's about to break into the "I Love You Chiiiicken!" song.

Oh no, the tomato red LIPS on Jasmine next ep!

Lol it's Manuel!

Of course, we can't go two episodes without Jasmine yelling at Gino and storming out (or jumping out and slamming the car door, in this case). And, he just took her to the doctor, and bought new bedding, too! Poor guy. 🤭

Alright, everyone! Have a good night! See you tomorrow, or next week! 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't either. Ovarian cysts are not uncommon. I think she's being a bit of a drama queen. 

I’ve had nine laparoscopies for ovarian cysts.  Nine.  Doesn’t count the cysts that ruptured and didn’t need removal.  I also had stage 4 endometriosis and a hysterectomy (abdominal) in 2009.  She doesn’t want kids, I mean she hopefully wouldn’t want to make such a huge deal otherwise.  

• Hugs 3
3 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Sharps needs  to never do a scene with people chomping on skewers, this scene is disgusting to watch.

Exactly. While he’s giving her the instructions about not staring in someone’s eyes while drinking tea I’m thinking we’ll I wouldn’t last through a meal with him or her chomping with their mouth open and talking with food in your mouth. 

• Like 3

Sarper…you are a little old to be starting a family now.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Day Two of turning the clocks back. Spoiler alert: It still sucks.

It was dark by 5pm….no

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Sarper always appears to have the weight of the world on his shoulders.

MYbe he is weighed down by child support payments

• Like 3