Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Having a lot of trouble posting tonight so forgive me for being behind. 
my favorite gyno story was when my feet were in the stirrups and the nurse looked at my pedicure and asked, “Is that Dutch Tulips?” and the male doctor had no idea what we were talking about. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What do you all do for achy, arthritic knees aside from a replacement?

After ALL the meds…OTC and Rx, I recently had a nerve ablation. It’s a damn miracle. Bought me time before I go the surgical route. Hopefully will last a year or more, the difference is amazing though!

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Someone needs to take friend Rob aside and tell him to dial it back about ten notches. 

Lol he's making sure they call him in for a spot on the Tell Nothing.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Haven’t tried it. What dosage? What about turmeric for inflammation?

Some people get good results from turmeric, but it doesn’t do much for me. The glucosamine I’m taking now is 1500 mg. Half of the recommended dose might be enough. You can tell if it works, because your knees will feel better.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

How much advice does Nick need to give Devin on meeting his parents? I swear, she's going to need a manual at this point.

Before they walk in, after all the instructions, Nick tells Devon to just be herself. Hahaha Kidding!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

And dress like a character in a bad reality show.   Her outfits are so over the top.   I bet the camera crew following Nikki and Justin/Igor everywhere probably cause a lot of the attention too. 

I don't think Devin will go over well with the Korean family.  

• Like 5
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Some people get good results from turmeric, but it doesn’t do much for me. The glucosamine I’m taking now is 1500 mg. Half of the recommended dose might be enough. You can tell if it works, because your knees will feel better.  

I’ll go to the Natural Food store in the next town ask them to set me up with some glucosamine and turmeric. They’ll know the right amounts.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

How much advice does Nick need to give Devin on meeting his parents? I swear, she's going to need a manual at this point.

Don’t forget to smile (with your mask on) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4