Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

When I saw the name spelled “Anali” I thought it was pronounced uh-Nah-lee but it’s Anna Lee? 

At least it isn't Anal-ee

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 7

If Nikki doesn't want to be paid back, then why does she bring up the amount of money she's given him over the years?   

The guinea pigs and Chis are so cute, but his mother lives in a walk-in closet?   And he's moving his fiance in too?   That should be interesting.  (Is his name Clayton?  Jasmine started yelling and I can't cope right now.     

Jasmine doesn't do anything all day, so she can work with Gino and clean the place up.   

So Whitney's dad wants to take the abandoned daughter to Switzerland?  That should cause a huge dustup with Whitney.   

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

You know Gino does not actually wash his balls.

He doesn't get a chance to, Jasmine keeps them in her purse.

Devin talks like a ventriloquist who lost her dummy.

• LOL 13
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So Whitney's dad wants to take the abandoned daughter to Switzerland?  That should cause a huge dustup with Whitney. 

Whitney’s dad is the most boring person who has ever been on television. I don’t understand why this show even exists.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I went to the Royal Winter Fair today and spent 5 hours petting animals and watching cows be blow dried and fluffed up. How was your weekend friends?

I watch a show on Britbox called "This Farming Life" that follows a bunch of Scottish farming families through a year. Several of them raise pedigree breeds and show them, its such fun to see them primping up their Limousin bulls or Clydesdale horses or Highland cows to show! 

Today I just rested. Yesterday houseguest and I went to a bunch of estate sales and the thrift shop. Oh, and day drinking. I went to bed early but she went to a party and broke her pinky toe! 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

When I saw the name spelled “Anali” I thought it was pronounced uh-Nah-lee but it’s Anna Lee? 

6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

At least it isn't Anal-ee

I didn't see her name and thought Clayton called her Emily. 😲 I might stick to calling her that, rather than the last one! 🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm guessing that her mother liked The Band.

Every time I hear her name I think "What about young Anna Lee? Won't you do me a favor son/won't you stay and keep Anna Lee company?"

3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Please don’t make me think about Gino’s balls! 🙀

Too late. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I watch a show on Britbox called "This Farming Life" that follows a bunch of Scottish farming families through a year. Several of them raise pedigree breeds and show them, its such fun to see them primping up their Limousin bulls or Clydesdale horses or Highland cows to show! 

Today I just rested. Yesterday houseguest and I went to a bunch of estate sales and the thrift shop. Oh, and day drinking. I went to bed early but she went to a party and broke her pinky toe! 

I feel for your houseguest. I have broken both of mine. Did she tape the broken toe to the one beside it ? That always helped me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no…your poor houseguest! I have Britbox so I need to check that out but the show cows and show rabbits made me lose my mind. I also learned a lot about Birds of Prey. I have the red tailed hawk to thank for eliminating our pigeon problem.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I'm going to give Devin the benefit of the doubt and choose to think that she's so mumbly and mush mouthed owing to self consciousness and camera shyness. Feel free to remind me of this when I decide that I hate her two episodes from now. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I feel for your houseguest. I have broken both of mine. Did she tape the broken toe to the one beside it ? That always helped me.

Yes, I unearthed some of that white band aid tape. She's elevating and taking Advil. Poor thing. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2

Both of them chewing with their mouth open is so disgusting, and if they keep talking with their mouth full, we may need to see the Heimlich maneuver.   I enjoy seeing the different cultures, but the participants don't seem interested in anything about the place they could be moving to, or the family they'll be marrying into?   That old saying about marrying someone means marrying their relatives is so true. 

• Like 5