Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Honey…if he abandoned his kids to move to the US he will do it to you as soon as that Green Card clears

I don''t even think he is here for her nor for the green card.  He is not the staying type.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2

My son really wanted me to watch The Barbie movie, so we finally watched it today.  Tell me why I was crying through half of a Barbie movie!  And then I took him to dinner for his 24th birthday.

Then some dude from Bumble I was supposed to see tonight flaked. GOOD.  Got no time for this!

Now I'm here!

• Like 5
  • Hugs 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

My son really wanted me to watch The Barbie movie, so we finally watched it today.  Tell me why I was crying through half of a Barbie movie!  And then I took him to dinner for his 24th birthday.

Then some dude from Bumble I was supposed to see tonight flaked. GOOD.  Got no time for this!

Now I'm here!

You are Kenough for us

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I ended up baking five mini loaves of sour cream coffee cake this past week. Gave four away to friends and kept one for myself and made short work of eating it. I need to make another batch.

Oooh, share the recipe? Can I sub yogurt for the sour cream? I like to bake a little something for my mother every week, to have with her coffee. She just had a birthday! She's 95, bless her. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Y’all TOW is allegedly going to be on until like Christmas.  I can’t watch those people that long…

All I want for Christmas is a 90 day fiance... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

My daughter dragged me kicking and screaming to “Barbie” and I loved it. It is SO GOOD! Very creative and Ryan Gosling stole the show😄

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oooh, share the recipe? Can I sub yogurt for the sour cream? I like to bake a little something for my mother every week, to have with her coffee. She just had a birthday! She's 95, bless her. 

It’s from the New York Times.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Now I'm here!

And we are glad! 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1