Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohhh what bar? I live in Toronto ….too bad the weather was a little up and down  last week. 

Rivoli!  I had some butter chicken poutine there. We rented out the whole space for my friend's birthday.  She had a few bands and whatnot.  It was packed!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Didn’t Nikki’s friend mention she was a sugar baby ?

Oooooh, didn't hear that, but not surprised. I have heard that its not uncommon for trans folks to do sex work. 

I have maintained from jump that Sophie, the "23 year old" "posh girl", is a former sugar baby. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Rivoli!  I had some butter chicken poutine there. We rented out the whole space for my friend's birthday.  She had a few bands and whatnot.  It was packed!

I haven’t been there in years! Just thinking about it brings back memories. I love Queen west but a lot of the places I loved around there are sadly gone.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rob, if you don’t want to feel inadequate, get a real job and make some money.

Right? He's defensive about not having a bathroom in his home? I mean, its hardly on a par with a tennis court or a car elevator. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oooooh, didn't hear that, but not surprised. I have heard that its not uncommon for trans folks to do sex work. 

I have maintained from jump that Sophie, the "23 year old" "posh girl", is a former sugar baby. 

Or the daughter of someone who deals in illicit commerce.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1