Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Wonder if they fed the audience. 

Last week I wondered if they gave them pizza and soda OR they were people looking for a cooling station and were herded into the studio OR they were paid to be there ALL fucking day.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, greekmom said:

i still feel slighted we were not invited to the 10th anniversary party.

Shoot. Some youtubers that should have been there were not invited.

I saw that...Angie apprently was not invited.  Didn't see her there.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tiffany is Riley’s good friend, y’all. This is the kind of people he allows in his inner circle. Okay then.

She's always on his side and takes his word for everything. She's his good little lap dog and court jester and sycophant. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Sharp is so low budget, they only pay these people $1k  an epi and can't even be bothered to cater and give them a nice spread for lunch.

And we’re doing the same thing for free. 🙃

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Last week I wondered if they gave them pizza and soda OR they were people looking for a cooling station and were herded into the studio OR they were paired to be there ALL fucking day.

Make these fuckers suffer I say

• LOL 8
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Sharp is so low budget, they only pay these people $1k  an epi and can't even be bothered to cater and give them a nice spread for lunch.

At least it's not pizza.

Remember when Danielle (i think) just took the leftovers.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No one knows, but she is milking it for all she's worth. 

I hope she's reached her 15 minutes of fame time limit, but knowing this show she and Riley will end up on PT.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I if you were single and the lights were low would Christians shtick woo you? A resounding no from me.

If he tried to talk to me on plane,  bar, or invite me to  Thanksgiving, I'd pretend I didn't  understand english.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

If he tried to talk to me on plane,  bar, or invite me to  Thanksgiving, I'd pretend I didn't  understand english.

I'd see that facial hair and smell that Drakkar Noir that he likely wears and be like nooooooope!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Christian is such a schmuck. Every utterance from him sounds like a high school drama audition. He’s so affected and phony. 

He made up a character he wants to be, and is doing a very bad job of acting it. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2

You guys, I caved and watched the  Golden Bachelor... I won't spoil it but to say he will be on Dateline next.   He kissed too many women in one night to have been faithful 45 years me thinks.  Too smooth.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I if you were single and the lights were low would Christians shtick woo you? A resounding no from me.

oh honey. none of the yahoos are decent enough for any of us.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

You guys, I caved and watched the  Golden Bachelor... I won't spoil it but to say he will be on Dateline next.   He kissed too many women in one night to have been faithful 45 years me thingks.  Too smooth.

Thanks for taking one for the team.

Although a live chat with everyone here might be hilarious.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Cheap take-out lunch in styrofoam containers. I feel like that’s a little extravagant for this group. I miss the days when they’d just order two large pizzas and let them fight over it.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Cheap take-out lunch in styrofoam containers. I feel like that’s a little extravagant for this group. I miss the days when they’d just order two large pizzas and let them fight over it.

Maybe they got the Fyre Fest sandwich special.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Okay, again, Christian, it’s not just inviting the woman, it was inviting her to Cleo’s home without her permission especially knowing how introverted Cleo is. Even if he’d invited a man over, it’d still be wrong.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

If this man approached my friends and me in a bar, first things first:  What's under the HAT???  Why are you wearing a hat INSIDE???  What's going ON under there??  

Lol, yes I like to troll douchebags.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1