Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

So, Stapler can just move to England?  That's allowed?

If these two get another season their whole storyline will be all the hurdles poor Statler will have to overcome to realize her dream of moving to England to sponge off Dempsey. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2

Nicola is almost the Missing Link, if you know what I mean. 

But I actually understand his not wanting to live with her over months while waiting to hear about the annulment. Granted, it's not like he has a job in Israel (or anywhere else for that matter). A couple of weeks to visit, okay. Longer than that, "it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck" as far as living together, and as a traditional-Catholic man he may also feel he'd have more trouble staying chaste. And what about the daughters at home?

I kind of want to say "this pair of dolts."  Meisha acts like she has arrested development, and Nico doesn't know what the hell is going on except if it's the Catholic religion.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  My boyfriend and I broke up.  He is not ready for a romantic thing with me, so we're going to a non-exclusive dating/friendship thing.  It's fiiiine, for the best but...  I'm going to get drunk. Lol

Here I am!!!

Oh no!! So sorry. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Gobi said:

No way Stapler is going to be on that long a flight without having sex with someone, anyone.

She gets off on exhibitionism so she'll take care of it her own self if she has to. 

ldemarge, so sorry to hear about that guy you've been seeing. Do what is best for you. (I might want to tell him to go out and live it up, and oh BTW get tested...but to do that is not my roll, if I want more with a guy.) 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

bought 2 pairs of really expensive shoes (Fluevogs) a few months ago.

Aquarius needs this stuff too

I just bought myself a new dress on Eshakti (I kind of had to, they sent me a coupon). And five new plants. Because I only have 70 already. 

Geminis also need stuff. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I just bought myself a new dress on Eshakti (I kind of had to, they sent me a coupon). And five new plants. Because I only have 70 already. 

Geminis also need stuff. 

So this Taurus is ok with her Polly Pockets?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

What in the all fired hell is wrong with Dempsey?? Why is she on this show? She doesn’t seem interested in fame. She seems so likable and normal and content with life. Yet, there is Stage 5 Clinger Statler who rings loud clanging alarm bells and raises giant flags of the red waving variety.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

This friend is a jackass 

Like finds like. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Riley continues to want to control Violet. And how dare she tell him that she doesn’t want to have a baby outside marriage.

"She's 8000 miles away! I can't control anything!"

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
15 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm going through The Sad.  I think I deserve an expensive perfume.  Taurus girl therapy.

Get that perfume. And, I dunno, just my opinion, but that guy doesn’t deserve any benefits.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2