Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

For such a strict Catholic she had to read one of the most widely quoted bible verses off a piece of paper.

not a catholic. not a bible reader. but even I can quote that passage.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, AR Traveler said:

So legally there's nothing stopping them from marrying tomorrow, or very soon?  But religiously they have to wait like Henry VIII for an annulment that probably will never come?  

Yes, but if look at it, she doesn't need an annulment because her first marriage was not in the Catholic church.  That's just part of the plot they want to feed us.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

We had a friend years ago that got an annulment and then married in the Church.  It took about a year then, don't know how long now.

Depends on how much money you donate to the church.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm going through The Sad.  I think I deserve an expensive perfume.  Taurus girl therapy.

That’s okay. Yesterday I decided to buy two exorbitantly priced jars of chocolate sauce from Stonehill Kitchens because it was that kind of day.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Yes, but if look at it, she doesn't need an annulment because her first marriage was not in the Catholic church.  That's just part of the plot they want to feed us.

In fact, I believe it was a civil ceremony. No church involved 

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s okay. Yesterday I decided to buy two exorbitantly priced jars of chocolate sauce from Stonehill Kitchens because it was that kind of day.

Sometimes you have to. Mr AM bought me a new pair of shoes this week because I was so pathetic with covid. Weeping and wailing around the house. It’s Leo therapy too

• Like 5
  • Hugs 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Sometimes you have to. Mr AM bought me a new pair of shoes this week because I was so pathetic with covid. Weeping and wailing around the house. It’s Leo therapy too

bought 2 pairs of really expensive shoes (Fluevogs) a few months ago.

Aquarius needs this stuff too

• Like 7
  • Love 2